Encamp Funicamp, Andorra

Old January 17th 05, 07:26 AM
Ace

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:38:42 +0000, ciscobloke1
wrote:

What time can you ski in the PDLC and Soldeu slopes? And if i miss the
last Funicamp back to Encamp, is there other methods of transport to
take and if so, roughly how much would this cost?!

Do you think you could include some of the post to which you're
replying, quoted above your text (as I've done) please? It's the
normal way things are done and makes threads easier to follow.

Anyway, to answer your questions: As I said earlier, I think the last
left down to Encamp is four o'clock, but I could be mistaken on this
and it may vary with the time of year.

If you miss it, you could (in theory) ski as far down the valley as
Canillo, except that other connecting lifts to that side of the resort
would also be closed by the time you got to them. So the best you
could do would be to get to El Tartar, from where there will be a bus
service via Canillo to Encamp and thence to Andorra la Viéla.

But I've not done it and don't know the bus schedules at all - try
looking on the web page I posted or just call the tourist office for
info - all their staff speak good English and will be happy to help.

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)

Spare Skiing ticket - Andorra Bernie European Ski Resorts 2 February 6th 04 04:00 PM
Andorra Adfunk Internet Solutions Article Jehad Internet European Ski Resorts 1 February 3rd 04 09:41 AM
Andorra - conditions right now Ian Spare European Ski Resorts 10 December 10th 03 11:42 PM
Andorra AEC European Ski Resorts 5 November 4th 03 04:15 PM
bulgaria v andorra Hedgehog & Markarina Alpine Skiing 5 August 8th 03 09:15 AM