Weather readings looking good for 3V

Old January 13th 05, 01:23 PM

Just looked at the charts for the next and up to 132 hrs and things
still
look VERY bleak,

see what you mean - the 132 hour chart also shows a massive high coming
in from the pond...

Glad I had my holiday last week! ... sorry ;-)

Old January 13th 05, 01:51 PM
WeatherCam

wrote in message
oups.com...
Just looked at the charts for the next and up to 132 hrs and things

still
look VERY bleak,

see what you mean - the 132 hour chart also shows a massive high coming
in from the pond...

Yeep but then if you look at the charts from the perspective of how does it
affect us here in the UK - looks like more of the same for us on the South
Coast - which equates to the same sort of adrenalin rush as a major Alpine
classic powder day, who needs the mountains - for those that are`interested
pics of me last Sat out in it http://www.seaspritesports.com/jan8.htm

Regards
WC

Old January 13th 05, 02:54 PM

Yeep but then if you look at the charts from the perspective of how
does it
affect us here in the UK - looks like more of the same for us on the

South
Coast - which equates to the same sort of adrenalin rush as a major

Alpine
classic powder day, who needs the mountains - for those that

are`interested
pics of me last Sat out in it http://www.seaspritesports.com/jan8.htm

Regards
WC

Sod that! - I'm just down the coast from you (about 300 yards from
Aldwick Beach which often look like that!) - but I think a stroll with
one's iPod is far preferable!

Some video I took of the conditions you'd like -
http://isimplexity.com/beach.htm

Old January 14th 05, 11:24 AM
Switters

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:51:16 GMT, "WeatherCam"
allegedly wrote:

pics of me last Sat out in it http://www.seaspritesports.com/jan8.htm

Pah, where are the aerial gybes?
Old January 14th 05, 12:15 PM
WeatherCam

Pah, where are the aerial gybes?

Very 80's..........

Old January 14th 05, 02:06 PM
Greg Hilton

"WeatherCam" wrote in news:cs8gkp$odu$1$8302bc10
@news.demon.co.uk:

Pah, where are the aerial gybes?

Very 80's..........

Where's the kitesurfing dudes then, much more 2005 savvy!

I used to windsurf, seems to be a dieing breed

regards,

greg
Old January 14th 05, 02:17 PM
WeatherCam

"Greg Hilton" wrote in message
"WeatherCam" wrote in news:cs8gkp$odu$1$8302bc10
@news.demon.co.uk:

Pah, where are the aerial gybes?

Very 80's..........

Where's the kitesurfing dudes then, much more 2005 savvy!

I used to windsurf, seems to be a dieing breed

regards,

greg

Kites still give us respect when it's those conditions, that was maxed out
on a 3.5 - mind you some of the local kite crew are begining to go out in
big stuff - but that was massive last Sat - there are a lot of windsurfers
who kite as well, when the wind is lighter.......

WC

Old January 14th 05, 03:01 PM
Switters

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:15:05 GMT, "WeatherCam"
allegedly wrote:

Pah, where are the aerial gybes?

Very 80's..........

Ah well, I'm just getting started, so they look great to me.