Snow Forecast Six Day Forecast Image

Old December 15th 04, 10:04 AM
WeatherCam

Default Snow Forecast Six Day Forecast Image

Don't know if any one is interested, but for those that don't know already
those nice people at snow-forecast.com have not enabled enough security to
stop the likes of me from working out how to get to the 6 day forecast
images, you usually have to register to be able to view them
so here's the link
http://img.snow-forecast.com/images2...xt3to6days.jpg

Regards
WC

Old December 15th 04, 01:11 PM
Greg Hilton

"WeatherCam" wrote in
:

Don't know if any one is interested, but for those that don't know
already those nice people at snow-forecast.com have not enabled enough
security to stop the likes of me from working out how to get to the 6
day forecast images, you usually have to register to be able to view
them so here's the link
http://img.snow-forecast.com/images2...xt3to6days.jpg

I think this is default, as the 6 day *image* has always been available on
the home page.

regards,

greg

Old December 15th 04, 01:16 PM
Ace

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:04:10 -0000, "WeatherCam"
wrote:

Don't know if any one is interested, but for those that don't know already
those nice people at snow-forecast.com have not enabled enough security to
stop the likes of me from working out how to get to the 6 day forecast
images, you usually have to register to be able to view them
so here's the link
http://img.snow-forecast.com/images2...xt3to6days.jpg

Their textual 6-day forecasts are available to Ski Club members (via
the SkiClub site) anyway.

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)
Old December 15th 04, 01:28 PM
WeatherCam

"Greg Hilton" wrote in message
I think this is default, as the 6 day *image* has always been available on
the home page.

regards,
greg

Greg - me thinks, not quite right, as the home page image is a different
size and file name:
http://img.snow-forecast.com/images2...xt3to6days.jpg and if you
go to that you'll only see the home page "thumb nail" - like I said, for
those that might be interested......I don't want to get into a weather
debate, as to what is best etc

Regards
WC

Old December 15th 04, 03:51 PM
David Brown :o\)

It's not rocket science, but you could well have just ruined it for the rest
of us!

(

Old December 15th 04, 04:23 PM

David Brown ) wrote:
It's not rocket science, but you could well have just ruined it for

the rest
of us!

It's not a big loss, the 6 day forecasts are about as accurate as Swiss
moles anyway.

Old December 15th 04, 09:54 PM
Warrell Harries

Hi WC,

I would just like to express thanks on the behalf of the group for this url.
Long may it remain open and dynamic. It has already become less
optimistic.....

Thanks again - and Bruce - lighten up mate

happy xmas to all us saddo globalized ski addicts

Old December 16th 04, 07:22 AM
Roy

Don't know if any one is interested, but for those that don't know already
those nice people at snow-forecast.com have not enabled enough security to
stop the likes of me from working out how to get to the 6 day forecast
images, you usually have to register to be able to view them
so here's the link
http://img.snow-forecast.com/images2...xt3to6days.jpg

Regards
WC

Hi all, looking at the latest synoptic
http://www.meteonet.nl/aktueel/brackall.htm it could all be happening
Friday and through the weekend - I'm gonna (optimistically!) pack the
snow-chains ready to deploy on the drive over to St Gervais this Saturday.

Best wishes to all for the festive season,

Roy

Old December 16th 04, 08:11 AM
Ace

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:54:14 +0000 (UTC), "Warrell Harries"
wrote:

Hi WC,

I would just like to express thanks on the behalf of the group for this url.
Long may it remain open and dynamic. It has already become less
optimistic.....

Thanks again - and Bruce - lighten up mate

Eh? ITYF I'm as light as a light thing that's just been made lighter
:-)

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)