Yo, freaks? Reality sucks

Old October 29th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Yo, freaks? Reality sucks

Eight years of stalking and terrorism on this ******** of a newsgroup.
Hundreds of death threats, threats of violence, threats of real world harm.
People doing drive bys and bragging about it, sick phone calls, gross
emails, real world stalking to my job, the vilest of lies, the most insane
of manipulations. Sick freaks trying to manipulate insane wackos into doing
violence.
And never once, in all those years, have any of you freaks had the balls to
stand in front of me and make good your threats. Never once have any of you
freaks had the balls to stand in front of me, period.
We all know why, freaks.
You're talking **** again. Posing and preening and lying.
Bottom line: not a single freak has ever had the courage, the manhood, the
honor to put his ass on the line and back up his bull****.
That's reality. That's the facts. You can lie and weasel and manipulate
and generally be an all around dickless, gutless bunch of assholes.....and
you can't change the facts: none of you has shown at the scores of meets.
You post my address, but you ain't got the nads to try me.
We all know what would happen, don't we?
No surprise. You freaks are crazy, but you're not insane (most of you, that
is).
Bluff called.
The fact remains that in over eight years of harassment, threats, stalking,
and terrorism, you freaks continue to hide behind your computers, the
gutless nutless freaks of rsa.
I'm having a blast playing you. Exposing you. Your shame is palpable, I
can smell the stench. Can't say I blame you. You should loathe yourselves.
Honorable men find you contemptuous. For good reasons. The facts.
The fact that not a single one of you has ever faced me.
The fact.
**** yourselves again, you gutless, dickless wimps.

Old October 29th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Two Buddha wrote:
Eight years of stalking and terrorism on this ******** of a newsgroup.
Hundreds of death threats, threats of violence, threats of real world harm.
People doing drive bys and bragging about it, sick phone calls, gross
emails, real world stalking to my job, the vilest of lies, the most insane
of manipulations.

Yeah, you really should stop all that stuff Scott. Try to let your
anger go.

Old October 29th 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

Actually, reality is great!

I'm not a fat loser who can't get down anything more challenging than a
light blue cruiser. g

--
'It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix.'
"It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix'

'[The IBM PC] could boot multiple OS, such as DOS, C/PM, GEM, etc.' --
'I claimed nothing about GEM other than it was available software for the
IBM PC. (Edwin on GEM)
Old October 29th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Scott what in g_d's name would you know about reality ? LOL...Answer =
not a damn thing.

So to concur with Alan : Reality is great Scott, not that you would
understand. Go back in yer hole.

Old October 29th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Two Buddha wrote:
Bluff called.

OK. $1000. Whistler. Downhill. Winner take all.

Old October 29th 06, 11:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

"Two Holes" the Alpo man wrote:
snip

You want reality? 1.) Take a bath 2.) Put on some clean clothes (not
that ****-impacted nonsense on the crap shack) and 3.) Get a job.

****head.

Old October 29th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

Eight years of stalking and terrorism on this ******** of a newsgroup.

And you could end it all any time by just going away. But you keep
coming back.

Bob

Old October 30th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

wrote in message
ups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:
Eight years of stalking and terrorism on this ******** of a newsgroup.
Hundreds of death threats, threats of violence, threats of real world
harm.
People doing drive bys and bragging about it, sick phone calls, gross
emails, real world stalking to my job, the vilest of lies, the most
insane
of manipulations.

Yeah, you really should stop all that stuff Scott. Try to let your
anger go.

Thanks for proving my point, you sick freak.
**** yourself again.

Old October 30th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

Really?
One thing for sure. You're a cowardly loser who didn't show up when
challenged and ran when you had the opportunity to face me. Thanks for
making my point.
Shame you are so insane you don't realize how you just exposed yourself for
the sick freak you are.

Old October 30th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

You are insane. Get help

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
ups.com...