Can't Fool with Mother Nature

Old August 21st 03, 12:31 AM
bdubya

Default Can't Fool with Mother Nature

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:43:36 -0600 (MDT), "CurtisLemay"
wrote:

Talk about Darwinism - a woman was killed by a Great White
Shark in California. She was swimming 75 yds offshore with a
group of seals - a natural prey of Great Whites. I wonder if she
was one of the California gubertorial candidates.

I'm not even going to bother to verify that; it's GOTTA be true. She
was probably wearing a nice black wetsuit and fins, too. If seals
have an internet, it's going to be flooded with stupid-human jokes
this week......

bw
Old August 21st 03, 12:45 AM
Richard Henry

"CurtisLemay" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.a9b4f54531827c7afae1793847109ffb @1061423016.cotse.net...
Talk about Darwinism - a woman was killed by a Great White
Shark in California. She was swimming 75 yds offshore with a
group of seals - a natural prey of Great Whites. I wonder if she
was one of the California gubertorial candidates.

I have occasionally, while bodysurfing, ended up in a group of seals or
dolphins or pilot whales. Humans don't swim well enough to swim with seals.
Seals swim with us.

Old August 21st 03, 01:00 AM
pigo

"CurtisLemay" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.a9b4f54531827c7afae1793847109ffb @1061423016.cotse.net.
Talk about Darwinism - a woman was killed by a Great White
Shark in California. She was swimming 75 yds offshore with a
group of seals - a natural prey of Great Whites. I wonder if she
was one of the California gubertorial candidates.

More likely the governor.