CASTING CALL - Do you want to work on a SKI PATROL?

Old January 24th 06, 08:31 PM

Default CASTING CALL - Do you want to work on a SKI PATROL?

I am working on a television series in which I give people the chance
to test drive their dream job. Right now I'm casting for individuals
who dream of becoming a ski patrol / avalanche control officer.

I'm hoping that you all will spread the word amongst your network of
family and friends about our show.

I'm seeking a charismatic and outgoing person to test-drive his or her
dream job as a ski patrol / avalanche control officer. They must be a
very strong skier, accustomed to skiing in powder, and very comfortable
hiking and skiing in the backcountry.

Do you sit in your cubicle everyday longing to be on the slopes? Is
your brother-in-law, the lawyer, a ski bum on the weekends? Does your
sister spend more time planning her next ski trip than actually doing
her job?

We are looking to shoot the week of February 20, 2006, so I will be
casting immediately.

Potential candidates do not have to quit their jobs, we only ask for a
week of their time ...and the opportunity to take them out west for
some wicked backcountry skiing.

Please assure them that this show is not a competition like all the
"Fear Factor" contests, nor is it about humiliation. We are hoping
to give someone the chance to find out what it means to work in their
dream career.

Do you know the right person for the job?

If so, please have them email me at with the
following information:
-Name
-Age
-Occupation
-Address
-Phone #'s (day / night / cell ,etc)
-Email Address
-Photos (preferably several)
-An explanation of their ski experience level
-A brief paragraph as to why they dream of becoming a ski patrol /
avalanche control officer