Snowboarders...losers???

Old January 18th 05, 05:54 AM
Mike M. Miskulin

Champ wrote in
:

+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
| PLEASE DO NOT | :.:\:\:/:/:.:
| FEED THE TROLLS | :=.' - - '.=:

Yeah I know,..but I couldn't resist, especially after
I found his post about strip joints after trying to come
off as mr. high and mighty. Besides its been years since
I was in one

Old January 19th 05, 02:44 AM
John Rogers

Yeah, "Mike M. Miskulin" , well... that's just
like... your opinion man.

John Rogers wrote in
news

So you seem to think it's a bad thing to do our best to save our
country's brave Fighting Soldiers from fraud and/or disease? Why do
you hate America?

JR
Norman, OK

Ha you are rich bro. Sounds like you were doing your best
to save a few ho's along the way.

Sluts are people too, ASS.

And dude just cause somebody disagrees with you or thinks
you are a jackass doesn't mean they hate America.

It does if they are a commie.

John Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta

"Subordination is the natural order: there is subordination in Heaven -
Thrones and Dominions take precendence over Powers and Principalities,
Archangels and ordinary foremast angels; and so it is in the Navy. You
have come to the wrong shop for anarchy, brother."

(Captain Jack Aubrey, R.N. "The Ionian Mission)
Old February 23rd 05, 11:07 PM
John Smith

"John Rogers" wrote in message
Snowboarders frighten and confuse me. Sometimes I see them riding
their "boards" from my seat in the lodge and they just seem revel in
getting in the way of the normal skiers. I wish they could get
haircuts and join society, because someday, they are going to run the
country.

Thanks. I needed a laugh. Sounds just like the old man skits on SNL!

over the top stuff about an old dead man snipped

Old February 23rd 05, 11:08 PM
John Smith

"John Rogers" wrote in message

You people could use some Bibel.

Is that a brand of suspenders?

Old February 23rd 05, 11:10 PM
John Smith

Chill, guys! It was just a troll.

"Mike M. Miskulin" wrote in message
.44...
Waco Paco wrote in news:1105940799.294527

that is what he wrote. The first sentence states his fears. The

second
sentence supports why he fears snowboarders. Therefore he is afraid

of
snowboarders because some snowboarders like to get in the way of

normal
skiers. He is making a judgement on all snowboarders based on a

number
of snowboarders he saw.

Seems then that the skiier is further up the hill if the boarder
is 'cutting' in front of the skiier. Hence the skiier is at
fault as the *DOWNHILL* skiier/rider already in motion
has the right of way.

Old July 16th 18, 03:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

Default Snowboarders...losers???

Hahaha you probably realllyyy suck at skiing and take an hour to do a double black. Bitch double blacks are a cake walk. Bout you duck under some ropes go out of bounds and then talk to me. Ya you suck at skiing and get your ****ty family off the slopes cause they're the ones really in the way. Blow it out your ass pussy trash nigrius