Snow Summit 2-3-13

Old February 4th 13, 03:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Snow Summit 2-3-13

I usually don't go to Big Bear on Sundays, but my son asked me to go
because it is his only day off this month. The soccer park where he
referees cancelled all games because of the Super Bowl.

The weather overnight was intermittent showers and we drove through
more of them on the way up. I was concerned that the rain might have
melted off some of the coverage, but instead it mixed in and hardened
up the surface. The clouds cleared by 9, and it was nice weather
after that - sunny, no wind, and briskly cold. I skied all day with a
pullover cap and sunglasses.

Chair 1 was down all day. When I saw the announcement at the bottom
of the lifts, my first thought was business reasons, but they were
working on the upper terminal all day. As a result, Chair 2 had long
lines after about 9:30. They opened Chair 11 soon after that (the
lower 2/3 of the original Chair 1) and it had no lines at all. We
found that the 11-3 combination got us up to the top of the mountain
in less time than waiting in the long Chair 2 line.

As the day wore on and the hard surface was worked up by skiers and
softened a bit by the sun, there was a nice surface over most of the
mountain although there were still a few patches of icy hardpack near
the edges and in the shadows.

Old February 4th 13, 06:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

My son and I both notes the large number of Mexicans at Snow Summit
today.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...189599781.html
Old February 4th 13, 07:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

More on bus crash -

http://ktla.com/local-news/stories/d...#axzz2JmxGzSJz

Old February 4th 13, 07:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sunday, February 3, 2013 11:19:57 PM UTC-8, Richard Henry wrote:
My son and I both notes the large number of Mexicans at Snow Summit

today.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...189599781.html

And at least one psychopathic coward. Did your son inherit his father's complete lack of manhood?
Old February 4th 13, 07:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Better video

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ire&id=8979694

The location appears to be between the Mill Creek Ranger Station and
the old power station by the bridge.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=forest...2 9.62,,0,0.5

Old February 4th 13, 09:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 02/04/2013 12:53 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

Better video

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ire&id=8979694

The location appears to be between the Mill Creek Ranger Station and
the old power station by the bridge.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=forest...2 9.62,,0,0.5

Jeez, that's down in the flats. The guy couldn't think of anything
better to do than crash into a car ahead of him?

--
Cheers, Bev
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$
Old February 4th 13, 09:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...land_empire&id....

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=forest...34.081504,-117...

Jeez, that's down in the flats. *The guy couldn't think of anything
better to do than crash into a car ahead of him?

--
Cheers, Bev
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$
Don't tax me. Don't tax thee. Tax that man behind the tree.

He obviously had some sort of brakes still working in order to make it
around the hairpin turn at the Forest Falls intersection, so he only
had a couple of miles at most to look for an escape. Can big buses
like that downshift and use engine braking?

Warning - graphic photos -

http://photos.sbsun.com/2013/02/eigh...s/#name%20here
Old February 4th 13, 11:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Snappy comeback, bobaloobob. Betcha he didn't hide from
Law Enforcement.
Old February 5th 13, 12:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, February 4, 2013 4:09:03 PM UTC-8, Goober Jones wrote:
Snappy comeback, bobaloobob. Betcha he didn't hide from

Law Enforcement.

Hide? Who hid? Shirey knew damn well I was posting, I told her I was, you blithering idiot. Henry doesn't hide from LE, like the original terrorists, he lies to LE. Something you keep failing to mention. One thing for su he is hiding the name of the LE officer he lied to about ME! As is Thompson, as is Waldron, etc. Baker is hiding from LE in both Canada and the US, as he refuses to make good on his threats.
How about YOU? Please lie to LE about me. Please. I'm sure they will investigate me based on the testimony of Goober Jones.
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old February 5th 13, 12:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Yeah right, bobaloobob. You hid like the big crying baby, you really are.
That performance you put on in front of the judge was extraordinary. Your performance at
Al-Anon was almost as good. You are such a greasy worthless lying schmuck. You ought
to quit masturbating over the keyboard, your h and a keys are getting stuck (or you are so incredibly
stupid that you think that crap means anymore than your childish and impotent threats).
LOL