In Search of 4-bedroom condo in and around Mammoth for New Year's Eve

Old October 14th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected][_2_]

Default In Search of 4-bedroom condo in and around Mammoth for New Year's Eve

I'm looking for a 4-bedroom condo in and around Mammoth (CA) for New
Year's Eve. I don't know where to start my search, so any advice would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
John
phreeskier (at) gmail (dot) com
Old October 14th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

wrote:

I'm looking for a 4-bedroom condo in and around Mammoth (CA) for New
Year's Eve. I don't know where to start my search, so any advice would
be appreciated.

Try this site:
http://just****inggoogleit.com/

HTH HAND.

Walt
Old October 14th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

Walt wrote:
wrote:

I'm looking for a 4-bedroom condo in and around Mammoth (CA) for New
Year's Eve. I don't know where to start my search, so any advice would
be appreciated.

Try this site:
http://just****inggoogleit.com/

HTH HAND.

Walt

Walt, you're even less nice than I am.

Yeah, I know, we're jonesing around here
for snow too. There has been a little in
the air but none on the ground. The leaves
are nice to look at though.
Old October 14th 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
VtSkier wrote:

wrote:
I'm looking for a 4-bedroom condo in and around Mammoth (CA) for New
Year's Eve. I don't know where to start my search, so any advice would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
John
phreeskier (at) gmail (dot) com

ever think of trying the ski area
website?

http://www.mammothmountain.com/index.cfm

C'mon guys. He's got an honest, on-topic, question. He may have been
overwhelmed by the sheer number of sites out there and hoping someone
said something like "just call Bev at XYZ Realty and tell her what you
want..." Or something like that.
Old October 14th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:10:18 -0400, VtSkier wrote
this crap:

wrote:
I'm looking for a 4-bedroom condo in and around Mammoth (CA) for New
Year's Eve. I don't know where to start my search, so any advice would
be appreciated.

ever think of trying the ski area
website?

A true warrior sets up his yurt right in the parking lot.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old October 14th 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:59:05 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote this crap:

A real warrior would have just plundered the village, and taken
whatever he wanted.

A real warrior would be doing that right now! Isn't there a Hooters
that needs to plundered and their booty handed over?

Trust me. I'm on it.

Quickly! To the Vath Cave!

Old October 14th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Dave Cartman wrote:

In article ,
VtSkier wrote:
wrote:
I'm looking for a 4-bedroom condo in and around Mammoth (CA) for New
Year's Eve. I don't know where to start my search, so any advice would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
John
phreeskier (at) gmail (dot) com

ever think of trying the ski area
website?

http://www.mammothmountain.com/index.cfm

C'mon guys. He's got an honest, on-topic, question. He may have been
overwhelmed by the sheer number of sites out there and hoping someone
said something like "just call Bev at XYZ Realty and tell her what you
want..." Or something like that.

Hey, are you trying to call me a sniff REAL ESTATE PERSON?

There's always impatience with someone who apparently didn't bother to
do his homework before raising his hand to ask a question the answer to
which was thoroughly covered in the book. A better request would have
been "I've googled all morning, but I'd like some personal opinions from
a group of obviously intelligent experts..."

Some people have snow -- the *******s. It's shorts weather here (along
with the fires, of course) and I'm still picking cherry tomatoes. At
least I didn't have to turn on the AC today.

Easy to be grouchy.

--
Cheers, Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx