It's Official WA. is closed.

Old January 28th 05, 11:50 PM
sjjohnston

"Dave M" wrote in message

Yeah, and with what, 31" average and 10" at the lodge, it is a bargain at
half that price, maybe. I won't be up there anytime soon. It is a fun
family hill when they have good snow but now.......

Yeah, probably right.

Here's the complete rundown as of today:
Crystal - Closed
Stevens - Closed
Snoqualmie areas - Closed
Mt. Baker - Closed
White Pass - Closed
Mission Ridge - Running two chairs (green & blue terrain) Sat and Sun only
49 Degrees North - Open
Mt. Spokane - Closed
Bluewood - Closed
Loup Loup - Closed
Hurricane Ridge - Closed, I'm pretty sure

Old January 30th 05, 09:40 PM
KentB

I don't want to hear it...

I was at Snowbird the week before Christmas. Coverage was 'sparse'. We
left and the snow came.

Was at Whistler 1/22/05 to 1/29/05 - last week. It rained most of the time
we were there. That's right - rain. All the way to the peaks. I blew the
edge off a one year old ski trying to make the best of it.

I don't want to hear that Oootah has snow...
If I hear it again I will come back and bring the rain with me.

"Kurt Knisely" wrote in message
In article , LePheaux says...

I'm looking for the best coverage part of Ootah.
that would prolly be Alta wouldn't it ?

I don't think that's going to be a problem *anywhere* in Oootah. Even

Deer
Valley has a 104" base.

-K

Old January 30th 05, 09:57 PM
pigo

I don't think that's going to be a problem *anywhere* in Oootah.
Even

Deer
Valley has a 104" base.

Wow! Even the crayons might get to 100" if DV has that already.

Old January 31st 05, 11:24 PM
theleeper

FYI, the Leavenworth Ski Hill was still open when I checked a few days
ago. Also the Methow Nordic is still running. The eastern WA areas
where socked in with cold a few days longer duing the Pineapple Express
so it seemed to save their snowpack somewhat.
Anyone know the status of the Meany Ski area on Stampede Pass?

Old February 1st 05, 12:03 AM
TCS

I don't want to hear it...

I was at Snowbird the week before Christmas. Coverage was 'sparse'. We
left and the snow came.

Was at Whistler 1/22/05 to 1/29/05 - last week. It rained most of the time
we were there. That's right - rain. All the way to the peaks. I blew the
edge off a one year old ski trying to make the best of it.

Hmm. You seem to replaced the old "You should have been here yesterday"
syndrome with "It was great - after you left".

TCS (The Colorado Skier)
Colorado Springs - Gateway to Colorado Ski Country
Old February 1st 05, 12:07 AM
TCS

Now, to be perfectly honest, I have no clue exactly what the
conditions were like *one* week before Christmas because I went out
with an injury *two* weeks before Christmas. But I can tell you that
the conditions were perfectly fine at Alta on December 10th 2004:

I started my record keeping a little late this year...However, on 2 Jan the
base depth at Snowbird was 99 inches. But, it might have all fallen after
Xmas.

Old February 3rd 05, 11:12 PM
Jim Strohm

LePheaux wrote:

So I'm going to do some travelling
I guess it will be mid Feb. since that will give me some time to rest my
half blown knee, and get some plans figured out.
Ootah isn't too far away so I'll have to plan a way in and out.
all advice appreciated.

In April, did you get the msg? Drop me a note.

Old February 8th 05, 09:16 PM

Hmmm, sounds like sexual predator talk to me.

Old February 12th 05, 03:33 AM

Gee Scooter, there is no clock tower at Copper. Caught in a lie once
again.