Why doesn't Scott Abraham ever show?

Old May 9th 10, 03:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default Why doesn't Scott Abraham ever show?

On May 8, 7:17*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
On 5/4/2010 11:00 AM, Ted Waldron wrote:

In ,
* Dave *wrote:

On 4/30/2010 12:21 PM, Ted Waldron wrote:

* * However, the biggest helper for getting the restraining order was
Scooter. His behavior in court was disturbing and pathetic, actually
really pathetic. His screaming, the crying, the blowhard threats, it was
all very sad, the guy needs some serious help for his behavior and
shouldn't be near a firearm.

Was he really *crying*? * As in tears?? *LOL!

* *Scooter was in the middle of screaming that he is the real victim in
this drama, when he all of sudden, he started to cry, and babbled to the
Judge that he couldn't help it because he has been so persecuted. *He
then went back to screaming.

LOL! * Well, wasn't someone going to digitize the recordings of the
hearing? * We could put it up as streaming audio on some website so
everyone could hear it.

No surprise: a freak wants to brag about fellow freaks lying their
asses off.
Typical.

Then we'd find out who's telling the truth, Scooter!

Clue time, dumb****. If Ted was telling the truth, Ted would have put
it up long ago.
One thing for su Waldron lied and committed perjury in court. We
know that, pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy.

* *Scooter also stated that the ruling was unfair, because he had to post
to rec.skiing.alpine because it was part of his financial livelihood.
Which was so pathetic it was hilarious.

Well, it was part of his scam operation back then to claim he was a Big
Man on Usenet, and get free lift tix and skiis,

Such a great scam, too. Nice of you to mention the over five thousand
dollars worth of goodies I passed onto the group.
How quickly they forget.

which he could either
keep for himself or pass on to others in return for money or favors.

You lying piece of **** freak. Amazing how you twist the facts and
make up whoppers while hiding behind your computer.

All *purely* altruistic, of course.

Not pure, but pretty close. Which you would not understand: cowards
and pathological liars do not understand the concept of karma.
What a pathetic loser!!!!!!
One thing for sure, freak: if I ever meet YOU, I'll have a camera
running. So we can get you crapping your pants, crying, and begging
for forgiveness.
Ooooops, forgot. Even that would take balls.