More proof of Trunkbutts lies

Old April 8th 10, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Default More proof of Trunkbutts lies

On Apr 8, 9:01*am, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 8, 7:19*am, Scottum wrote:

On Apr 7, 5:41*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 7, 1:55*pm, Scottum wrote:

On Apr 7, 2:51*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 7, 1:42*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 7, 1:27*pm, Scottum wrote:
Hey Scroat, maybe you should check out this
thread:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s..._frm/thread/51

And these
messages:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...5cffe9cdea776b
76http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/22831e012ba38107...
//groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/0e9772e345431602http://group
s.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/d47ec38c61cdc1be

Or to sum it up:
Me: And where was he at Copper on the 12th at noon? *Seems another
missed
appointment.

Trunkbutt: Under the clocktower. *Where were you?

Me: Hey Scroat, there is no clocktower at Copper. *Caught in a lie
once
again. *Have you ever even been to Copper?

Trunkbutt: Sure is. *Where I was standing. *Right where you told me.

Me: Post the pics liar.

Trunkbutt: If you were there, you know. Is that you, Clarence?

Dave: Here's a link to a map of the Copper village. *Where on this
map
is the
clocktower you were standing under?

Trunkbutt: Under the big clock. *Right where Clarence Darrow said he
would meet me.
Want to tell me whatever happened to him?

Ron: Obviously an easy mis-understanding , Scott thought he was
supposed to wait
under the big cock .

So that's four times you said you were under the non-existent clock
tower. And twice that you said that's where I told you to meet. *So
how could I make that up years later? *So were you lying then or now?

COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed up, you didn't,
and you lied about it for years.

So how exactly did you "show up" "Under the clocktower" that didn't
exist?

You re a pathetic, laughable, dickless
ppppppppuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyy.
I laughed at you then, and I'm laughing at your insane, pathetic
excuses for your dickless cowardice now.

Nothing is going to change the fact that I showed up, your pussy buddy
didn't, and he lied about it for years.
Reality.- Hide quoted text -

How can you say I lied about it for years? *I just posted proof that I
told you that you had been had a month later.

Because you claimed you had been at Copper, and lied about it.
Idiot. *Which begs the question: *what kind of pussy would pull such a
stunt, lie about being there, mislead on the location (just took a
look at shots of Copper, found the tower, ppppuuuussssyyyy) and then
brag about being such a pppppppuuuuuussssyyyyyy?
That's right. *A ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyy like you.
I showed. *You didn't. *You lied about showing, lied setting up the
meet, lied about everything. *Ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
You even admitted to being a ppppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.
How ****ing pppppuuusssssyyyyy can you get?
Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you didn't, and
you've continue to lie your ppppuuuusssssyyyy ass off. *Not even man
enough to give your real name. *Everybody knows you are lying....and
they love you for it. *Because like you, they are
pppppuuuusssssiiiieeeessss who never have had and never will have the
balls to spew their **** in person.

You really should try to come back to reality:http://maps.google.com/maps?q=seattl...0clinic&rls=co

You really should try to grow a pair of balls, freak.- Hide quoted text -

No Scatt, that tower is only in your fantasy world. *So if you have a
shot of the clock tower, post it and prove that you are not lying.
Oh, because you can't and you are just making up another lie to cover
your other lies.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?-

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed up, you were so
****ing dickless that you lied about the meet, lied about showing up,
lied about where YOU set the meet, etc. *What a
pppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy!!!!!! *Only a pathetic, laughable
ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy would do that in the first place.
COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!
Hey, pppppiuiuuussssssyyyyy? *Got a name, ppppppuuuusssssyyyyyyy- Hide quoted text -

Yes Scatt, we all know you showed up in your fantasy world. But we
can't meet you in that world because it only exists in your deranged
mind.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=seattl...0clinic&rls=co

Where's the clock, Porkchop?
Old April 8th 10, 03:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 7, 1:27*pm, Scottum wrote:
[...]

Where's the clock, Porkchop?- Hide quoted text -