New snow--in April!

Old April 7th 10, 11:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default New snow--in April!

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

Nobody except me cares that I skied for free yesterday.

I agree with this statement.
Old April 7th 10, 11:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 7, 1:57*pm, Scottum wrote:
On Apr 6, 5:06*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 6, 9:01*am, pigo wrote:

On Apr 5, 11:55*am, taichiskiing
wrote:

We've got around 10" light fluffy stuff on our driveway last night,
going to be another phenomenal powder day for sure. With the forcasted
high pressure settling in the NorCal—i.e. sunny, warm, and light wind—
the season's best week is still to come, skiing is definitely not done
yet.

Gone skiing,
IS

Wow! 10" qualifies as a "phenomenal powder day"? Maybe "good" or "ok"..
Phenomenal starts around 30". I've skied 55" overnight. 10" can be
good if it's on top of a week straight of 10" days and there are no
snowboards to pack it out in between. Is that what you meant?

Ain't nothing like a dickless, rude, arrogant Alta skier posing and
preening and pretending to be superior just because he skis Alta.
Which is why I have this wonderful sticker I picked up in Park City:
Nobody cares that you ski Alta.
Especially in Brain Fried Bob Thompson's case, since even amongst the
Assholes of Alta, he is a primo asshole.

Eight inches of new at Crystal today on top of three feet the last
week. *Excellent skiing. *Nobody called me a child molester, nobody
threatened my life. *Indeed, nobody gave me any **** at all.
I wonder why.........- Hide quoted text -

Eight inches of new and you skied groomers all day.

There was six inches of fresh on the groomed, you pathetic pussy. You
make up another whopper as easily as you scratch your
pppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.

Nobody cares that you can't ski Alta.

I have skied Alta. Busted lying again, ppppuuuuusssssyyyy. Nobody
had the balls to give me any **** in person, either,
ppppuuuusssssyyyyyy.
Just like you.
Old April 7th 10, 11:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 7, 4:12*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

Holy ****, a post where Pervert Dave doesn't lie. Amazing............
Old April 7th 10, 11:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

[...]

Oh, yeah, you forgot to comment on whether you find Thompson getting
embarassed hilarious and deliriously funny.
Forgot. You're almost as embarassed for pussying out on Copper then
lying about it for years, then bragging about how you pussied out.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
Copper Mountain!!!!!!!!!!

Where to go mid april 08 JP[_2_] European Ski Resorts 8 October 20th 07 05:46 PM
Where is good snow beg. of this April? [email protected] European Ski Resorts 16 March 30th 07 10:13 AM
Snow Snow Snow...lets talk about it....now that the friggin hot humidweather is here...sucks! Chuck Snowboarding 6 July 6th 05 11:37 AM
SLC April Jim Strohm Alpine Skiing 1 February 4th 05 01:13 AM
snow in April Abairsty European Ski Resorts 3 September 27th 04 02:50 PM