video ski world cup 06/07

Old January 4th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
tall_thomas

Default video ski world cup 06/07

that was my first time crating torrent and I thought it was easier (it
is with utorrent...)

this one should work cause I'm seeding this time

sprint munich
http://www.mininova.org/tor/535612
oberstdorf poursuite
http://www.mininova.org/tor/535608
oberstdorf 15cl
http://www.mininova.org/tor/535610 (no sound I guess)
cogne 15cl
http://www.mininova.org/tor/535616
Düsseldorf sprint and Team (missing parts)
http://www.mininova.org/tor/535630
Kuusamo 15 cl
http://www.mininova.org/tor/535627

I'm looking for kuusamo sprint and La Clusaz races... perhaps someone
have it ?

Old January 4th 07, 05:54 PM
doogiski doogiski is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall_thomas
that was my first time crating torrent and I thought it was easier (it
is with utorrent...)

this one should work cause I'm seeding this time

sprint munich
http://www.mininova.org/tor/535612
oberstdorf poursuite
http://www.mininova.org/tor/535608
oberstdorf 15cl
http://www.mininova.org/tor/535610 (no sound I guess)
cogne 15cl
http://www.mininova.org/tor/535616
Düsseldorf sprint and Team (missing parts)
http://www.mininova.org/tor/535630
Kuusamo 15 cl
http://www.mininova.org/tor/535627

I'm looking for kuusamo sprint and La Clusaz races... perhaps someone
have it ?
Thank you very much! These are working great, downloading them as we speak.
Cheers
Adam
Old January 5th 07, 08:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
ale

tall_thomas wrote:
that was my first time crating torrent and I thought it was easier (it
is with utorrent...)

Can you reseeding the old races?
oslo, seefeld and lahti?
I'm very interested!

thankyou
Ale

Old January 6th 07, 08:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
tall_thomas

oslo 82
http://www.mininova.org/tor/532718
seefeld
http://www.mininova.org/tor/537608
lahti 89
http://www.mininova.org/tor/537613

Old January 7th 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Again, thanks very much for making these races available. They are a
godsend for those of us with no real media coverage of our sport.

However, it looks like none of the first few guys to get these races
bothered to reseed long enough for anyone else to get them. Right now
there are 17 guys trying to download the same couple of races I'm
trying to download and nothings happening. Every once in awhile
someone who has the whole race will log back on and we get another
little piece of it but I've been on continuously for 3 days and I've
only managed to get about 76% of one race and 60% of the other.

If one of you would be so kind as to reseed long enough for a couple of
other guys to get all the races then we'ld have enough seeders to
distribute the the races to everybody.

Best,

Andy

Old January 7th 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Greatly appreciate the video as well!

I think the issue with the torrents is more when the one seeder jumps
on, everything is getting shared to a similar degree across all files
and all peers. So everyone is getting to the same % point with all
files and it is hammering the one seeder until everyone is equal. Might
be easier for folks to seed one file at a time if they have multiple
copies. Then a larger pool of seeders will be available vs. everyone
trying to download a few files at once and all getting to the same %
ratios and then waiting ...

Old January 7th 07, 07:21 PM
[...]

Hey Andy,
We're all in the same boat as you. Nobody has completely downloaded any of the races. If you have utorrent you can see that the 100% computer that is seeding is from France. This computer with 100% that you see seeding periodically I think is Tall's computer. I've been running the torrents since they were initially posted and the Oberstdorf pursuit is the most completed at 88%. This just means that Tall has a slow connection or is trying to seed about 10 different races at the same time. But I'm sure when a couple of us actually do get the complete races, we'll be gladly be able to seed for a while.
Cheers
Adam
Old January 7th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

I'm at 96% on Munich and 76% on Oberstdorf. I'll definitely keep
seeding when they're done.

Old January 7th 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

I've also been seeding "The Great Race" for a day or so.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/536450