video ski world cup 06/07

Old January 9th 07, 12:12 AM
xcskier09 xcskier09 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I'm at 96% on Munich and 76% on Oberstdorf. I'll definitely keep
seeding when they're done.

I can only download 99.6% of the munich races and it looks like many others are in the same boat. If the originator of the torrent would seed for the final bit of the torrent then I am sure that many others would gladly seed afterwards.
Old January 11th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
kddonath

Default video ski world cup 06/07

Anyone capturing/seeding biathlon races?

Thanks!

K+

Old January 16th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Hugh P

Is anyone still seeding those vintage Seefeld and Lahti torrents?
I was making good progress on them in the course of my visits to the
coffee-shop that is the only place I can get broadband, but there seems
to be nobody offering them today.
$3 for a latte, wasted?
Hugh