The BEST snowboard

Old December 9th 04, 03:24 PM
Neil Gendzwill

Mike T wrote:
No, I'm 30 and I have to write a short article about snowboards

Who is your target audience for this article? Will it be in a newspaper,
magazine, etc - what kind?

It'll be really rad, and have a glossary so everyone can understand what
all the kids are saying these days. Don't forget to define "shred" and
"air", dood.

Neil

Old December 9th 04, 03:45 PM
Jason Medeiros

No, I'm 30 and I have to write a short article about snowboards, and I
thought I would start asking questions in this NG. Thanks for the great
advice, dude!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6676586/?GT1=5936

--

jmed

Old December 9th 04, 04:18 PM
Champ

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:34:36 +0100, "Westman"
wrote:

I've got some questions for ya...

What is the BEST snowboard in the world? Is there any consensus?

What is the best snowboard brand?

What is the hippest snowboard?

What is the best affordable snowboard (brand)?

You're 17, aren't you.

Hey Champ!

No, I'm 30 and I have to write a short article about snowboards, and I
thought I would start asking questions in this NG. Thanks for the great
advice, dude!

heh. I don't know anyone who uses the word "dude". But then, I don't
live in the US.

Still, your questions are so simplistic that any article you produced
from them would only be fit for 17 year olds. No, scratch that - a 17
year old snowboarder would be way better informed.
--
Champ
Old December 9th 04, 10:30 PM
Jay

"Westman" wrote in message
I've got some questions for ya...

What is the BEST snowboard in the world? Is there any consensus?

What is the best snowboard brand?

What is the hippest snowboard?

What is the best affordable snowboard (brand)?

Thanks a lot!

The classic has got to be the Burton Custom (which I ride and I like and I
don't care what the rest of you think about it :-) It's pretty much ok for
just about anything but if you want to do just halfpipe or just powder then
you can definitely get better.

Jay.

Old December 9th 04, 11:27 PM
Champ

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:30:54 +0200, "Jay"
wrote:

The classic has got to be the Burton Custom (which I ride and I like and I
don't care what the rest of you think about it :-)

I still regret trading mine. The best all round board I ever had.
--
Champ
Old December 10th 04, 08:29 AM
Westman

"Mike T" schreef in bericht
No, I'm 30 and I have to write a short article about snowboards

Who is your target audience for this article? Will it be in a newspaper,
magazine, etc - what kind?

It's a magazine for entrepeneurs, owners of a business with no more than
fifty employees in the age range of 25 - 40, read by man and women.

Old December 10th 04, 08:36 AM
Westman

"Champ" schreef in bericht
wrote:

I've got some questions for ya...

What is the BEST snowboard in the world? Is there any consensus?

What is the best snowboard brand?

What is the hippest snowboard?

What is the best affordable snowboard (brand)?

You're 17, aren't you.

Hey Champ!

No, I'm 30 and I have to write a short article about snowboards, and I
thought I would start asking questions in this NG. Thanks for the great
advice, dude!

heh. I don't know anyone who uses the word "dude". But then, I don't
live in the US.

Me neither.

Still, your questions are so simplistic that any article you produced
from them would only be fit for 17 year olds. No, scratch that - a 17
year old snowboarder would be way better informed.
--

How hard is it to be civil, Chump? I'm not well informed in the world of
snowboards and since some of you here might be, I thought this group might

"No, scratch that - a 17
year old snowboarder would be way better informed."

Of course he would be, they're probably the most informed.

Champ

Don't think so.

Old December 10th 04, 08:37 AM
Westman

"Jay" schreef in bericht

"Westman" wrote in message
I've got some questions for ya...

What is the BEST snowboard in the world? Is there any consensus?

What is the best snowboard brand?

What is the hippest snowboard?

What is the best affordable snowboard (brand)?

Thanks a lot!

The classic has got to be the Burton Custom (which I ride and I like and I
don't care what the rest of you think about it :-) It's pretty much ok for
just about anything but if you want to do just halfpipe or just powder
then you can definitely get better.

Thanks to all that have helped so far.

Jay.

Old December 10th 04, 12:00 PM
Switters

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 22:30:54 GMT, "Jay"
allegedly wrote:

The classic has got to be the Burton Custom (which I ride and I like
and I don't care what the rest of you think about it :-) It's pretty
much ok for just about anything but if you want to do just halfpipe or
just powder then you can definitely get better.

Unless you have big feet, or it breaks after less than one season and
doesn't get replaced by warranty under the "fact" that it could not have
been a manufacturing defect.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/
Old December 10th 04, 12:02 PM
Switters

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:36:27 GMT, "Westman"
allegedly wrote:

How hard is it to be civil, Chump?

Oh the irony in that sentence!