used to have cold hands:

Old January 8th 04, 01:15 AM
Sally Johnston

Default used to have cold hands:

Thanks for all the Help guys my hands and feet are warm
now.

Jim.J

Old January 8th 04, 01:24 AM
Gary S.

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:15:48 -0600, "Sally Johnston"
wrote:

Thanks for all the Help guys my hands and feet are warm
now.

If your hands get cold on a winter trip, all you will think about is
how cold your hands are.

We always recommend that you maintain the ability to count to 20 on
your fingers and toes.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA
Old January 8th 04, 03:23 AM
Gary S.

In article , Gary S. says...

wrote:

Thanks for all the Help guys my hands and feet are warm
now.

If your hands get cold on a winter trip, all you will think about is
how cold your hands are.

We always recommend that you maintain the ability to count to 20 on
your fingers and toes.

I thought the old saying was: "If your feet are cold, put on a hat". (and move
faster)

That was part of the original advice.

You can't always count on moving to stay warm, though.

Old January 8th 04, 04:06 AM
Steve

Sally Johnston wrote:
Thanks for all the Help guys my hands and feet are warm
now.

Jim.J

Sally:

So what did you get to keep your hands and feet warm?

Steve - who had warm hands in single digit temps near Vail last Sunday