To the sick psychopathic stalking freaks of rsa

Old May 18th 04, 12:05 AM
Two Buddha

Default To the sick psychopathic stalking freaks of rsa

Yo, freaks.
Finally dropped in today.
The same sick insanity, the same vileness.
You want to know why I left?
Because I got tired of seeing disgusting, insane, psychopathic freaks
like you on a daily basis, tired of reading your filth, tired of
****ing with you.
I cannot tell you what a relief it is not to be dipped in the vile
sewer that is rsa, to see on a daily basis the evil you sick ****s act
out on your targets, to be consumed with loathing and repulsion when I
read your insane rants.
You stupid, sick, vile assholes.
Tell the sick ****sAssholepax recruited to send the reporters. Ain't
gonna happen. And if it does, I will be delighted to lead them on a
tour of this sewer. I won't be the story. You will. (Especially
after I show the reporter a few letters I still have.) Especially
after I show the reporter the thousands of false allegations, the
felony harassments and real life stalking, the death threats, the
gross defamations.
Or tell the sick coward freak to show up on my porch himself. Oooops,
forgot. Not a single one of you stalking wackos ever has had the
balls, and these supposed "heroes" havn't had the balls, either. They
were invited then, they are invited now. But they'd have to get out
from behind their computer, and they aren't man enough to do it.
Never gonna happen. Because every single one of you is a coward, a
psychopath, a twisted wacko who vents his rage on the net and never
has the courage to face a real man in person.
You are beyond disgusting. I feel unclean just reading you,
associating with you: this ******** is a leper colony of the soul,
filled with rot, utterly without any honor, decency, or integrity.
What kind of sick ****s stalk and make false allegations and lie and
defame?
Sick ****s like you, rsa assholes.
Kiss my rosy red ass, freaks.
Now go cross-post this to your fellow freaks, Assholepax, like the
gutless anonymous freak you are.
BMDF.
Why did I even peak at this ********? Usenet has been taken over by
the perverted wackos of the world, the twisted bullies, the amoral and
unethical, the scum of the earth.
One more time.
**** off, freaks.
Old May 18th 04, 02:36 AM
Eviel Dewar

Two Buddha wrote:

Yo, freaks.
Finally dropped in today.
The same sick insanity, the same vileness.
You want to know why I left

Because you were spanked by real Vietnam vets. Because your bull****
lies about having "fought" in Vietnam were exposed by people who
actually had been there. Truth hurts, priest-bait.

Since then, you've no doubt been drowning your sorrows in mayonnaise
over at Bertrude's. Well, I guess every jar of Hellman's, however
large it may be, must come to an end some time.

Eviel

Old May 20th 04, 10:32 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On 19 May 2004 13:00:25 EDT, Sven Golly
wrote this crap:

Terd wrote in
news
It's pretty obvious. You lost your internet account. And it took you
this long to get another.

He's posting from a Comcast account in New Mexico. I wonder if he's
stalking Bob Lee or John R-H? Or did he move to NM? Hmmmmmmm.

He probably in the prison library, in NM.

When he's not posting, he and his cellmate are playing, "The priest
and the altar-boy."

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."