To anyone who posts in RSA

Old August 16th 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
VtSkier

Default The pathological lying

Yabahoobs wrote:
VtSkier wrote:

And yes, I did post it... at a time when Scooter
was haranguing everyone with demands for real names
and real locations.

At "a time" ?? He's doing the same thing now. And probably will
continue to for 7 more years...

probably
Old August 16th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
VtSkier

Eugene Miya wrote:
In article ,
VtSkier wrote:
Oh, god, Eugene, there is a whole
subculture devoted to RSA and its
past, dating back to 1998 and before.

"Eugene Miya" wrote in message
I know. I created that subculture.
I just described some of it to Chris in r.b.

Two Buddha wrote:
You actually are proud of a subculture that stalks people, threatens people,
commits felonies to control a newsgroup?
Sick.

Who said anything about being proud of it?

I'm still not clear anything about stalking, threatening and felonies.

In article ,
VtSkier wrote:
There are google groups search URL's,
there are even websites devoted to the
whole catastrophe. No answer will be
"quick".
Yeah, I want to hear it from these guys,
my Frankenstein's monsters.
I am no creation of yours. I have morals and ethical standards..
You apparently do not.

Ah, Eugene, I see you are making the grade.

Think of me like Mr. Abbott in the film Sneakers.
What ever happened beyond Ski Vail outside of my vision
is going to be beyond me.

BTW, when I posted Scooter's address, it was more like
a couple of years ago (tempus fugit) and it was
information from a phone book. No more no less.

OK, White pages (tm) services.

And yes, I did post it... at a time when Scooter
was haranguing everyone with demands for real names
and real locations.

And why was Scott haranguing everyone?

Do you really want all of that posted here?

Old August 17th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
"Eugene Miya" wrote in message
In article ,
VtSkier wrote:
Oh, god, Eugene, there is a whole
subculture devoted to RSA and its
past, dating back to 1998 and before.
I don't have the URL's to point you
in the right direction, but I assume
someone can supply these to you.
I know. I created that subculture.
I just described some of it to Chris in r.b.

You actually are proud of a subculture that stalks people, threatens
people, commits felonies to control a newsgroup?
Sick.

There are google groups search URL's,
there are even websites devoted to the
whole catastrophe. No answer will be
"quick".
Yeah, I want to hear it from these guys,
my Frankenstein's monsters.

I am no creation of yours. I have morals and ethical standards.. You
apparently do not.

Ah, Eugene, I see you are making the grade.

Sure is. He has no condemnation of sick freaks like you. He continues to
be civil to stalkers who post my home address in response to a sick freak
who threatened to shoot me.
You.

BTW, when I posted Scooter's address, it was more like
a couple of years ago (tempus fugit) and it was
information from a phone book. No more no less.

It was more like six months ago. What a pathetic excuse for stalking! What
a cowardly freak!

And yes, I did post it... at a time when Scooter
was haranguing everyone with demands for real names
and real locations.

Shame that he fails to mention he did it to threaten me and stalk me, and
blames me for his cowardly threats. One thing for su Richard Walsh will
never have the balls to try to kill me in person. Or even meet me in
person. But he has no objection to trying to manipulate sick wackos into
killing me....over a stupid newsgroup. Because I tell the truth in a stupid
newsgroup. Because I expose him for the sick scum he is.
What a pathetic wimp!

I see ****. I see maggots. I see the dregs of humanity, freaks without any
worth or character, scum without any balls or manhood.

Old August 17th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...

VtSkier wrote:

And yes, I did post it... at a time when Scooter
was haranguing everyone with demands for real names
and real locations.

At "a time" ?? He's doing the same thing now. And probably will
continue to for 7 more years...

Told the truth for more time than that. No surprise another sick freak has
no objection to cowards posting my home address to encourage other cowards
to do violence.
Terrorism. Nothing but terrorism. And this sick freak hides his name and
location while encouraging others to harm me.....

Old August 17th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Yabahoobs wrote:
VtSkier wrote:

And yes, I did post it... at a time when Scooter
was haranguing everyone with demands for real names
and real locations.

At "a time" ?? He's doing the same thing now. And probably will
continue to for 7 more years...

probably

Seven years from now, these two freaks will still be lying and lying and
lying.....

Old August 17th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"Eugene Miya" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:
You actually are proud of a subculture that stalks people, threatens
people,
commits felonies to control a newsgroup?
Sick.

Who said anything about being proud of it?

I'm still not clear anything about stalking, threatening and felonies.

Why deny reality? Your freak buddies BRAG about it. Read rsa. Then weep
for the ******** you created, and disavow the assholes who ruined it.
Starting with your buddies Biggers and Knisely.

Old August 17th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Eugene Miya wrote:

VtSkier wrote:
[...]

I'm sure this sick freak doesn't want the truth about his vile and cowardly
stalking posted he the reality is that one of his sick freak buddies
clearly threatened to shoot me and asked for my home address....which
Richard Walsh provided.
One thing for su if I ever meet this freak, I have no duty to retreat.
As far as I am concerned, by encouraging a freak who made a death threat,
Richard Walsh threatened my life. And I would love the opportunity to deal
with that threat in person.
But that would take balls, and a gutless coward like Walsh tries to
manipulate insane wackos into doing his dirty work. He hasn't got the nads
to do it in person.

Old August 17th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
klaus

Eugene Miya wrote:

And why was Scott haranguing everyone?

Did you get your answer.

-klaus

Old August 18th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

In article ,
klaus wrote:
Eugene Miya wrote: