To anyone who posts in RSA

Old August 11th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

Default The pathological lying

In article ,
VtSkier wrote:
klaus wrote:
until just recently.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out why
as in what precipatated this.

That makes two of us. I think it's because I ski with people he doesn't like.

Whom? and what is it about these people he doesn't like?
And answer quick or wait until Monday as Expires on this server is
barely 1 day.

That's all it takes.
RW, terrorist

Old August 11th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
VtSkier

Eugene Miya wrote:
In article ,
VtSkier wrote:
klaus wrote:
until just recently.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out why
as in what precipatated this.
That makes two of us. I think it's because I ski with people he doesn't like.

Whom? and what is it about these people he doesn't like?
And answer quick or wait until Monday as Expires on this server is
barely 1 day.

That's all it takes.
RW, terrorist

Oh, god, Eugene, there is a whole
subculture devoted to RSA and its
past, dating back to 1998 and before.
I don't have the URL's to point you
in the right direction, but I assume
someone can supply these to you.

There are google groups search URL's,
there are even websites devoted to the
whole catastrophe. No answer will be
"quick".

As for fast expires, I've been using
my ISP for newsgroups lately, good,
but not as good as news.individual.net
from Germany. A lot of messages seem
to stick around for a long time.

If you don't see them here in a few
days, I'll try to dig them up. Hard
because my old computer crashed a
couple of weeks ago (how bad a crash?
do you recognize the smell of burnt
electronics?) and I haven't gotten
quite everything back on the new
computer.
Old August 11th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

In article ,
VtSkier wrote:
Oh, god, Eugene, there is a whole
subculture devoted to RSA and its
past, dating back to 1998 and before.
I don't have the URL's to point you
in the right direction, but I assume
someone can supply these to you.

I know. I created that subculture.
I just described some of it to Chris in r.b.

There are google groups search URL's,
there are even websites devoted to the
whole catastrophe. No answer will be
"quick".

Yeah, I want to hear it from these guys,
my Frankenstein's monsters.

As for fast expires, I've been using
my ISP for newsgroups lately, good,
but not as good as news.individual.net
from Germany. A lot of messages seem
to stick around for a long time.

I don't feel bad about fast expiration time.
Less to worry about. I don't have to admin a system/a node, host anymore.
I just moderate my news group.

If you don't see them here in a few
days, I'll try to dig them up. Hard
because my old computer crashed a
couple of weeks ago (how bad a crash?
do you recognize the smell of burnt
electronics?) and I haven't gotten
quite everything back on the new
computer.

The smell of burnt electonics: favorite quote:

Determining what impurities caused N-type silicon proved to be more involved.
Scaff and Theurer had noticed a peculiar odor whenever
they broke predominantly N-type ingots out of quartz tubes.
So did Ohl when he cut them with his diamond wheel.
According to Brattain, this odor was
"very much like the smell you used to have on these acetylene lamps
that you had in automobiles before [they] used electric lights."
Theurer recognized that this odor was not due to acetylene itself,
however, but to tiny traces of phosphine gas that occurred because of
impurities of phosphorous -- an element slightly heavier than silicon
and just to the right of the periodic table -- in the acetylene.
"By their noses they were detecting concentrations of phosphorous way
below the spectroscopic limit," marveled Brattain. The minute phosphorous
impurities had migrated to the center of the solidifying ingots,
gathering there to produce N-type silicon.
--Michael Riordan/Lillian Hoddeson
Crystal Fi The Birth of the Information Age, 1997.

Yeah, I want to hear it from my guys.

Old August 14th 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
klaus

Eugene Miya wrote:
In article ,
VtSkier wrote:
klaus wrote:
until just recently.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out why
as in what precipatated this.

That makes two of us. I think it's because I ski with people he doesn't like.

Whom?

Anyone except Bert Hoff.

and what is it about these people he doesn't like?
And answer quick or wait until Monday as Expires on this server is
barely 1 day.

It could be as simple as having a discussion on USENET with someone
already on the "Black List according to Scott". I'm quite surprised
you haven't made the Black List for just talking with me. Maybe if
Scott knew we'd actually skied together, it would help. There's many
newbies that came on RSA that were immediately branded as terrorists
just for talking with people there whom thay had just "met".

-klaus

Old August 16th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"klaus" wrote in message
Eugene Miya wrote:
I hate to say it, but some years ago, both of you guys needed to go to
separate corners.

You might have me confused with someone else. Scott and I didn't
engage in debate until just recently.

No debate involved. You lie. I tell the truth. Can't debate a liar, you
can merely debunk his bull****.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out why
as in what precipatated this.

That makes two of us. I think it's because I ski with people he doesn't
like.

I think it is because you are a despicable freak, a gutless coward, a
pathological liar, and an amoral jerk who supports and encourages real life
terrorism.
You know exactly why I loathe you, Biggers. Why lie?

Old August 16th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"VtSkier" wrote in message
klaus wrote:
Eugene Miya wrote:
I hate to say it, but some years ago, both of you guys needed to go to
separate corners.

You might have me confused with someone else. Scott and I didn't
engage in debate until just recently.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out why
as in what precipatated this.

That makes two of us. I think it's because I ski with people he doesn't
like.

-klaus

That's all it takes.

RW, terrorist

A couple months ago, a sick wacko threatened to shoot me. Richard Walsh
then posted my home address in response to a request by the wacko.
That's terrorism. That's despicable. No surprise he supports his fellow
terrorist, Klaus Biggers.

Old August 16th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"Eugene Miya" wrote in message
In article ,
VtSkier wrote:
Oh, god, Eugene, there is a whole
subculture devoted to RSA and its
past, dating back to 1998 and before.
I don't have the URL's to point you
in the right direction, but I assume
someone can supply these to you.

I know. I created that subculture.
I just described some of it to Chris in r.b.

You actually are proud of a subculture that stalks people, threatens people,
commits felonies to control a newsgroup?
Sick.

There are google groups search URL's,
there are even websites devoted to the
whole catastrophe. No answer will be
"quick".

Yeah, I want to hear it from these guys,
my Frankenstein's monsters.

I am no creation of yours. I have morals and ethical standards.. You
apparently do not.

Old August 16th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"klaus" wrote in message
Eugene Miya wrote:
In article ,
VtSkier wrote:
klaus wrote:
until just recently.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out why
as in what precipatated this.

That makes two of us. I think it's because I ski with people he doesn't
like.

Whom?

Anyone except Bert Hoff.

Anyone who committed felonies and participated in a criminal conspiracy of
real world harassment. Anyone who has lied, defamed, stalked, threatened,
and otherwise supported those who have.
In short, Klaus Biggers good friends.
There are many, many people who used to read rsa who do not ski with Klaus
Biggers. Who would never ski with this freak. They see him for what he is.

and what is it about these people he doesn't like?
And answer quick or wait until Monday as Expires on this server is
barely 1 day.

It could be as simple as having a discussion on USENET with someone
already on the "Black List according to Scott".

It could be as simple as being an amoral asshole. It could be as simple as
being civil to people who have threatened my life or falsely accused me of
molesting children or committed felonies to harass me. That simple. Simple
moral and ethical behavior that Biggers simply can't seem to fathom.

I'm quite surprised
you haven't made the Black List for just talking with me. Maybe if
Scott knew we'd actually skied together, it would help. There's many
newbies that came on RSA that were immediately branded as terrorists
just for talking with people there whom thay had just "met".

What utter crap. What a ridiculous lie. What typical Biggers.

Old August 16th 06, 12:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
VtSkier

Two Buddha wrote:
"Eugene Miya" wrote in message
In article ,
VtSkier wrote:
Oh, god, Eugene, there is a whole
subculture devoted to RSA and its
past, dating back to 1998 and before.
I don't have the URL's to point you
in the right direction, but I assume
someone can supply these to you.

I know. I created that subculture.
I just described some of it to Chris in r.b.

You actually are proud of a subculture that stalks people, threatens people,
commits felonies to control a newsgroup?
Sick.

There are google groups search URL's,
there are even websites devoted to the
whole catastrophe. No answer will be
"quick".

Yeah, I want to hear it from these guys,
my Frankenstein's monsters.

I am no creation of yours. I have morals and ethical standards.. You
apparently do not.

Ah, Eugene, I see you are making the grade.

BTW, when I posted Scooter's address, it was more like
a couple of years ago (tempus fugit) and it was
information from a phone book. No more no less.

And yes, I did post it... at a time when Scooter
was haranguing everyone with demands for real names
and real locations.
Old August 16th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Yabahoobs

VtSkier wrote:

And yes, I did post it... at a time when Scooter
was haranguing everyone with demands for real names
and real locations.

At "a time" ?? He's doing the same thing now. And probably will
continue to for 7 more years...