Test-races in Kiruna

Old November 12th 05, 07:42 PM

Default Test-races in Kiruna

Most big names missing, but perhaps nice reading for our friends in the
states anyway.

Training-competitions in Kiruna (northern Sweden) today with the
following results:

Men 15km

1 Carl Swensson USA 35,27
2 Erland Hoft NOR 36,06
3 Magnus Jonsson Mora 36,18
4 Rikard Andreasson Mora 36,2
5 Ronny Jacobsen NOR 36,24
6 Niklas Karlsson Mora 36,27
7 Niclas Jacobsson Mora 36,43
8 Peter Jonsson 36,46
9 Erik Eriksson Mora 36,5
10 Lars Suther Mora 36,57
11 Mattias Svahn Mora 37,11
12 Sivert Sarenssen NOR 37,26
13 Robert Eskelund J=E4derfors 37,3
14 Andreas Oscarsson 38,11
15 Richard Eskelund J=E4derfors 38,12
16 Thomas Persson 38,37

Women 9km

1 Kina Swid=E8n Pite=E5 Elit 24,01
2 Lena Jensen NOR 24,21
3 Meretha Braaten NOR 24,29
3 Hanna Pettersson NOR 24,29
5 Sara Svendsen NOR 24,31
6 Julia Limby Mora 24,43
6 Sofia Bleckur Mora 24,43
8 Sigrid Aas NOR 24,52
9 Jenny Limby Mora 25,03
10 Lydia Weidahl NOR 25,19
11 Ellen Sandbacken NOR 25,23
12 Agnetha =C5sheim NOR 25,31
13 Susanne Nystr=F6m Pite=E5 Elit 25,41
14 Solfrid Braaten NOR 25,57

Old November 14th 05, 12:17 AM
32 degrees

WAHOOOOOOOOOOO

Go USA - WE WON A RACE !!
Yes !!

Most of the big names missing?
I don't see ANY big names with the exception of Carl !
JK

I'm so bummed I won't be seeing any uploaded video from Janne. Its just not
going to be a ski season as normal.
BUT I do have my plane ticket in hand for the SWEDISH VASALOPPET !! See
you there !!

wrote in message
ups.com...
Most big names missing, but perhaps nice reading for our friends in the
states anyway.

Training-competitions in Kiruna (northern Sweden) today with the
following results:

Men 15km

1 Carl Swensson USA 35,27
2 Erland Hoft NOR 36,06