Note: Scott chickens out of Banff

Old January 3rd 05, 05:50 PM
Dick Gozinya

Default Note: Scott chickens out of Banff

Note to the Observer, Scott is afraid to meet me in Banff.
Scott has now failed to meet the following RSA members:

Richard Henry
Bob Thompson
Clarence Darrow
Astropax
Dick Gozinya

Any others?

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." -Arnold Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign
Old January 3rd 05, 06:01 PM
Dave Stallard

Dick Gozinya wrote:
Note to the Observer, Scott is afraid to meet me in Banff.
Scott has now failed to meet the following RSA members:

Richard Henry
Bob Thompson
Clarence Darrow
Astropax
Dick Gozinya

Any others?

Last summer, I offered to meet him in Berlin (Berlin, MA, that is) and
gave him very detailed and clear instructions for how to get there from
Logan airport. He never showed.

Dave
Old January 3rd 05, 06:06 PM
Dick Gozinya

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 13:01:26 -0500, Dave Stallard
wrote:

Dick Gozinya wrote:
Note to the Observer, Scott is afraid to meet me in Banff.
Scott has now failed to meet the following RSA members:

Richard Henry
Bob Thompson
Clarence Darrow
Astropax
Dick Gozinya

Any others?

Last summer, I offered to meet him in Berlin (Berlin, MA, that is) and
gave him very detailed and clear instructions for how to get there from
Logan airport. He never showed.

Dave

Not surprising. And the list grows:

Old January 3rd 05, 06:10 PM

He's getting set to not show at Copper on the 12th.
And don't forget Suziflame and JStrohm.

Old January 3rd 05, 07:48 PM
A. B. Normal

Dick Gozinya wrote:
Note to the Observer, Scott is afraid to meet me in Banff.
Scott has now failed to meet the following RSA members:

Richard Henry
Bob Thompson
Clarence Darrow
Astropax
Dick Gozinya

Any others?

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." -Arnold Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign

Don't forget SuzieFlame last year. And in about 2 weeks, me, when he
noshows at Mt Baker. **** I went out of my way to book 5 days right near
him too and the asshole's buggering out. At least I'll get 5 days of
skiing out of it.

Old January 4th 05, 02:46 AM
Dick Gozinya

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 14:52:12 -0500, "A. B. Normal"
wrote:

I'm gonna be in Seattle this month. Once again Scott suddenly had a an
out of town trip come up. What a gutless little coward.

He is a liar and a cheat. Not surprising he refuses to meet
me in Banff

Old January 4th 05, 12:06 PM
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 12:50:28 -0500, Dick Gozinya wrote
this crap:

Note to the Observer, Scott is afraid to meet me in Banff.
Scott has now failed to meet the following RSA members:

Richard Henry
Bob Thompson
Clarence Darrow
Astropax
Dick Gozinya

Any others?

You left me out.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old January 4th 05, 01:07 PM
Dick Gozinya

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 07:06:06 -0500, Harry
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 12:50:28 -0500, Dick Gozinya wrote
this crap:

Note to the Observer, Scott is afraid to meet me in Banff.
Scott has now failed to meet the following RSA members:

Richard Henry
Bob Thompson
Clarence Darrow
Astropax
Dick Gozinya

Any others?

You left me out.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Scott has now failed to meet the following RSA members:

Richard Henry
Bob Thompson
Clarence Darrow
Astropax
Dick Gozinya
Dave Stallard
Scattabe
Suziflame
Jim Strohm
A. B. Normal
Mr. Horvath

Old January 6th 05, 04:05 AM

What an incredible lie! What a ridiculous statement! What an asshole!
What's your name, asshole?

Go check into the insane asylum, asshole. You truly are
insane.

Scott attacks liars, defamers, and terrorists, and tells the truth
about their lies