Serbian soccer general secretary shot in Belgrade.

Old March 26th 04, 11:24 PM
uglymoney

Default Serbian soccer general secretary shot in Belgrade.

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 01:07:13 +0100, "Inger Skramstad Jørstad"
wrote:

"uglymoney" skrev i melding
news
Some can drink quite a bit, retain their sense of humor, and refrain
from becoming completely full of themselves.

Yes, my thoughts exactly, some can, just like me. It is always better to be
smart and pretty than to be dumb and ugly, wouldnt you agree??

And some can't.

nate
Old March 26th 04, 11:33 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"uglymoney" skrev i melding
wrote:
"uglymoney" skrev i melding
news
Some can drink quite a bit, retain their sense of humor, and refrain
from becoming completely full of themselves.

Yes, my thoughts exactly, some can, just like me. It is always better to

be
smart and pretty than to be dumb and ugly, wouldnt you agree??

And some can't.

You better read my newest posting titled "Food for thought from Denmark".
You see, I was only kidding around here. Thought you all understood that
right away. The more serious some of you took it, the more astonished and
stunned (not to mention stunning) I became. Get a grip, really, will you.

Old March 26th 04, 11:42 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"morrison427" skrev i melding
m...
"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote in message

Hey, wanna ****? You sound pretty hot to trot. I bet you're a go-er,
nudge nudge wink wink say no more.
You also said in another post that you liked things that started with
the letter "C" -- would that include "my COCK in your CRACK" and "my
CUM down your CRAW"? Maybe a dose of "CLAP" or "CHLAMYDIA" from
"CHOMPING on my CUM-NOZZLE"?

I just casually mention the word "sex", and Jim, you go totally bananas, you
pathetic ****** you.

Truthfully I have nothing against anybody from Norway, even the ones
that eat Lutefisk (like you), which is the single actual legitimate
food product on the planet that most resembles gellified human semen.
If SPAM were made from semen, it would look exactly like Lutefisk and
probably not taste much different. I've tasted both, exactly once
each, which means that the biggest difference between you and me is
that I KNEW WHEN TO QUIT.

Made from seamen!? Really!?

You are bringing this on yourself, and if you are up for the game,
then there's plenty of game here. And if you prefer it can all ne
"CONDIMENT-free."
And NO, a condiment is not something you eat afterwards to get rid of
the taste of latex and spermicide.

Have you relieved yourself now? Wank wank, a cigarette, and then straight to
bed, Jim, you horny pathetic little ****** boy you. Dont make your sheets
dirty, or your mother will have a fit. Get a grip, you too, and read my
newest posting "Food for thought from Denmark". You REALLY seem to need
it..................

Old March 26th 04, 11:49 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"morrison427" skrev i melding
m...
Hey, wanna ****? You sound pretty hot to trot. I bet you're a go-er,
nudge nudge wink wink say no more.
You also said in another post that you liked things that started with
the letter "C" -- would that include "my COCK in your CRACK" and "my
CUM down your CRAW"? Maybe a dose of "CLAP" or "CHLAMYDIA" from
"CHOMPING on my CUM-NOZZLE"?

You most certainly are the easiest guy to arouse sexually that I have come
across for quite a while. Just jerk it off, and be done with it, Jim, will
you.

Old March 26th 04, 11:57 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"morrison427" skrev i melding
m...
the letter "C" -- would that include "my COCK in your CRACK" and "my
CUM down your CRAW"? Maybe a dose of "CLAP" or "CHLAMYDIA" from
"CHOMPING on my CUM-NOZZLE"?

My oh my, you do know a lot of c-words, do you. Feel better now?? Well, Jim,
drop your cock, and grab your socks, and go ckiing, to get it out of your
cystem.

Old March 27th 04, 12:24 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 01:01:15 +0100, "Inger Skramstad Jørstad"
wrote this crap:

"Terd Fartingmor" skrev i melding
.. .
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:11:02 +0100, "Motor Mouth Jørstad"
wrote this crap:
News media here reported today that the Serbian soccer general secretary

was

Nobody gives a rat's ass about Serbian soccer.

Oops, did I write "soccer"? It should of course have been "sucker" - "the
sucker general secretary", and so on. More interested now, maybe? And what
is so terribly wrong with a rats ass anyway? Oh well, I strongly suspect

I strongly suspect you talk like that in real life.

Old March 27th 04, 01:30 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"Terd Fartingmor" skrev i melding
I strongly suspect you talk like that in real life.

Like what??

Old March 27th 04, 03:48 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:30:29 +0100, "Inger Skramstad Jørstad"
wrote this crap:

"Terd Fartingmor" skrev i melding
.. .
I strongly suspect you talk like that in real life.

Like what??

Like you don't know when to stop.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
Old March 27th 04, 05:18 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"Terd Fartingmor" skrev i melding
I strongly suspect you talk like that in real life.

Like what??

Like you don't know when to stop.

But that is precisely why we so desperately need more people just like you
( = macho males) in this world, to tell other people like me ( = little
women) what to do, and what is even more important, what not to do........
And you do it so willingly and well, too. You have my deepest admiration,
you big strong man you.

Old March 27th 04, 10:32 PM
Terd Fartingmor

Default Motor Mouth won't shut up.

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:18:17 +0100, "Motor Mouth Jørstad"
wrote this crap:

"Terd Fartingmor" skrev i melding
.. .
I strongly suspect you talk like that in real life.

Like what??

Like you don't know when to stop.

But that is precisely why we so desperately need more people just like you
( = macho males) in this world, to tell other people like me ( = little
women) what to do, and what is even more important, what not to do........
And you do it so willingly and well, too. You have my deepest admiration,
you big strong man you.

You proved my point, again.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.