Prediction

Old March 30th 04, 12:15 AM
AstroPax

Default Prediction

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:50:10 -0500, Olaf Timandahaff
wrote:

How long does it usually take to get over Carpal Tunnel/Tourette's
Syndrome and have a bullet riddled Mac repaired?

Not sure about CT/TS, however, I suspect that only the monitor was
blasted, and not the Mac box itself.

So, I would imagine that all the software (hard drive) is still
intact, which means it's just a matter of purchasing a new monitor.

Key word "purchase", so it might be awhile.

-Astro

Old March 30th 04, 01:05 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:22:41 +0200, suzieflame
wrote this crap:

Sometime in the next few days, Scooter will re-surface, and he'll turn
The Perfectly Friendly, Quiet Skiing Group into His Own Desperate
Anguished Cry for Help Group.

Then I'll crosspost his messages to alt.journalist and see what they
have to say.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
Old March 30th 04, 08:12 PM
BoftheW

In article , suzieflame says...

--
Suzieflame

"too bad your all illiterate ****wits" - Philip Callan, noted
literacy expert and Microsoft Windows user.
"Think before hitting "Send", ****let; you will make a tit
of yourself less fequently" - Clyde B, fequent tit.

After that lambasting he took for 'being a SEAL, etc..' (which I thoroughly
enjoyed, BTW) I can't imagine he has any shred of dignity left. Then again, this
is Scott we are talking about here. Yes, he'll be back, as obnoxious as ever.

BoftheW

Old March 30th 04, 10:37 PM
Richard Henry

"BoftheW" wrote in message
In article , suzieflame

says...

Sometime in the next few days, Scooter will re-surface, and he'll turn
The Perfectly Friendly, Quiet Skiing Group into His Own Desperate
Anguished Cry for Help Group.

--
Suzieflame

"too bad your all illiterate ****wits" - Philip Callan, noted
literacy expert and Microsoft Windows user.
"Think before hitting "Send", ****let; you will make a tit
of yourself less fequently" - Clyde B, fequent tit.

After that lambasting he took for 'being a SEAL, etc..' (which I

thoroughly
enjoyed, BTW) I can't imagine he has any shred of dignity left. Then

again, this
is Scott we are talking about here. Yes, he'll be back, as obnoxious as

ever.

I wonder if Jeremiah (to whom the original killed-a-man-with-my-bare-hands
story was addressed) has been folowing along and now realizes he has nothing
to fear.

Old March 31st 04, 03:06 PM
Richard Henry

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message
The game never ends, when, "Richard Henry" 's whole
world depends, on the turn of a friendly card:

I wonder if Jeremiah (to whom the original

killed-a-man-with-my-bare-hands
story was addressed) has been folowing along and now realizes he has

nothing
to fear.

I'm going by memory here, but didn't Spock say in a recent post that
he had met Jeremiah and he was a good and decent fellow of high ethics
and morals. They are buddies.

He must be one of those dozens who will not post to RSA out of support for
Scott.

Old April 1st 04, 05:26 PM
Richard Henry

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message