If Schattie had a dog,,,

Old September 22nd 14, 01:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
]v[etaphoid

Default If Schattie had a dog,,,

Goober Jones explained on 18/09/2014 :
We all know why you don't employ dog walkers or kennels, right?. However
several people did express concern about the treatment of your dog during
your Whistler trip. I guess you're not familiar with being locked up in a
confined space subject to the greenhouse effect, are you?

PS: based upon the number and tone of your posts, the rage thing is your
schtick. I think anyone visiting here would very quickly discern that you
have very serious issues.

Yep. That was pretty much my diagnosis after less than a week in
here...
Old September 25th 14, 11:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
]v[etaphoid

twobuddha explained :
On Thursday, September 18, 2014 11:14:32 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, September 18, 2014 12:10:13 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Whjere is the apology for lying your ass off, you pathetic freak? No where
to be seen. You just proved you are a lying piece of ****. Google is my
friend. Here is a clue.

We were in the woods at a cabin. I let the dog run free, as usual. ****
happens, she could not hear well. Immediately took her to a vet. Holy
****, because I didn't mention that, YOU lied your ass off.

Apology. REtraction. HOly ****, you really are dumb enough that you just
proved you are a lying piece of ****.

You get no apology and no retraction. This is the FIRST TIME in almost 12
years that you said you took the dog to a vet. Why should we believe you
now?

Translation: you lied your ass off, got busted lying, and then call me a
liar. Holy ****, you are basing your lies on the notion that I didn't take
care of my dog because I didn't mention it to a bunch of sick freaks on the
internet. You stated I had personally run over my dog and did not take her to
the vets. Both outright lies. Obviously, you have no moral or ethical
standards, but that is not news. How humiliating for you, freak. How
dishonest. How normal.

Anyway, the statute of limitations for cruelty to animals has run out on
this particular episode, as well as on your chaining the dog in your car all
day long on numerous occasions.

And there you go again, lying your ass off. No chain, leather leash. Never
left her more than four hours, always came down to walk and feed her. Idiot.
Busted lying again. Holy ****, if leaving the dog in a car while you skied
was a crime, at least twenty percent of the parking lot at any mountain would
be busted. How ridiculous. How typical of you.

So the point is moot.

Yes, the point is moot. You are a lying piece of **** wack job who makes up
lies like he breathes, idiot.

I am wondering -- you've always had this attitude of calling people ugly,
offensive names, at least as long as you've been on RSA.

Holy ****. A sick freak who has falsely accused me of abusing my dog gets
all ****y when he gets called what he is: a pathological liar, a coward, a
sick, disgusting freak. You are insane, wack job.

I am wondering -- did you join AA because you were in a bar and you mouthed
off to somebody a foot shorter than you, and he kicked your ass all over the
floor?

Another one of your delusions. Though I would be delighted if YOU showed up
in person and mouthed off. But then again, you don't even have the balls to
show up in person, much less ID yourself. How humiliating. When the dog
abuse defamation fails, and you are stupid enough to prove that you lied,
you launch another deranged attack.

Is that when you figured out that you were powerless to control your own
life, while you nursed two black eyes, a broken nose, and a fractured tooth
or two, and maybe a floating kidney that made you **** blood for a week?

Never happened. But that is exactly what could happen to YOU if you ever
mouthed off to ANYONE in person the way you do here. Only place my nose has
been broken is on a basketball court, idiot.

I'm just asking.

No, you're just making up a ridiculous lie, as usual, because you are a
disgusting, despicble, dickless freak. Happy to mouth off in person.

I can just see your first AA meeting in 1989 or so...

Actually, 1984, but don't let reality stop you from making up a whopper, you
pathetic pussy.

"Hi, my name is Scottie Spittle and I am an alcoholic. I have been sober
for one week. I am here because I mouthed off to somebody a foot shorter
than me, and he kicked my ass all over the floor for it."

"Hi Scottie!!"

Obviously, you are a foot shorter than me and having a fantasy about actually
manning up and kicking my ass.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This deserves a BPOD. And thanks for being so ****ing stupid you proved that
you were lying by doing a google search. Can't tell ya how much I laugh when
you freaks are stupid enough to do that. Which is damn near everytime you
google.

I hear you, twobuddha. I'm sure you much better reasons for joining
AA...

Peace be with you.