What a wonderful day!

Old August 27th 11, 10:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default What a wonderful day!

Greetings everyone. It was a wonderful day today. I went to the
Yacht Club where the weather was perfect. Upper 70s and plenty of
sunshine, light winds. We should have more hurricanes on the East
coast.

Then I went to the Meade Hall, where everybody knows me and won 1100
bucks. (Doing nothing illegal.) Tomorrow I'm taking some guests out
on my yacht. I checked the MLB schedule and the Tigers are playing at
home on Wednesday during the day.

Hey Walt, are you up for a Tigers game? I'm buying.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 27th 11, 11:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 27, 3:58*pm, wrote:
Greetings everyone. *It was a wonderful day today. *I went to the
Yacht Club where the weather was perfect. *Upper 70s and plenty of
sunshine, light winds. *We should have more hurricanes on the East
coast.

Then I went to the Meade Hall, where everybody knows me and won 1100
bucks. *(Doing nothing illegal.) *Tomorrow I'm taking some guests out
on my yacht. *I checked the MLB schedule and the Tigers are playing at
home on Wednesday during the day.

Hey Walt, are you up for a Tigers game? *I'm buying.

Everybody knows you? As in full name and verifiable ID? You must be
much more pleasant in person than you are here, because you'd get your
ass kicked on a daily basis if you pulled a tenth of the crap.
Old August 27th 11, 11:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 16:23:51 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Everybody knows you? As in full name and verifiable ID?

Yup. They know me. They know my father who was a charter member and
a WW2 veteran. They knew my grandfather. They know my mother and
they know where I live.

You must be
much more pleasant in person than you are here, because you'd get your
ass kicked on a daily basis if you pulled a tenth of the crap.

That's because you suck. Did you ever wonder that if everyone around
you is an asshole and you have all kinds of problems then you must me
a dickhead? Shove a pistol in your mouth and put us out of your
misery.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 28th 11, 12:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Everybody knows you? *As in full name and verifiable ID?

Yup. *They know me. *They know my father who was a charter member and
a WW2 veteran. *They knew my grandfather. *They know my mother and
they know where I live.

As I said, you must be a lot nicer in person than you are when you can
diaper up and hide behind your computer.
Think of how humiliated your parents would be if they saw what a
coward you are on the internet, how you brag about your cowardice.

*You must be
much more pleasant in person than you are here, because you'd get your
ass kicked on a daily basis if you pulled a tenth of the crap.

That's because you suck.

Ah, so I make you be a dickless lying piece of **** stalking diaper
bitch, eh, ppppppppuuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy?

*Did you ever wonder that if everyone around
you is an asshole and you have all kinds of problems then you must me
a dickhead?

Actually, asshole, no one around me is an asshole. Assholes are very
nice to me if they are around me, because assholes are usually
dickless cowards and, like you, are terrified of getting their asses
kicked if they act like assholes, asshole.

*Shove a pistol in your mouth and put us out of your
misery.

Say that in person, and I will give you plenty of misery.
Oooooops, forgot. You're only an asshole when you can hide in
anonymity. Typical Calamari Horvath. How humiliating for you.
Old August 28th 11, 02:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 28, 4:53*am, wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 18:58:05 -0400, wrote this
crap:

Greetings everyone. *It was a wonderful day today. *I went to the
Yacht Club where the weather was perfect. *Upper 70s and plenty of
sunshine, light winds. *We should have more hurricanes on the East
coast.

Then I went to the Meade Hall, where everybody knows me and won 1100
bucks. *(Doing nothing illegal.) *Tomorrow I'm taking some guests out
on my yacht. *I checked the MLB schedule and the Tigers are playing at
home on Wednesday during the day.

Hey Walt, are you up for a Tigers game? *I'm buying.

Another wonderful day. *I just checked the weather and it will be
sunny, upper 70s, winds from the North 10-15. *A perfect day for
yachting.

I just checked my lottery tickets and I won more money. *Everything is
going my way. *Monday should be perfect for golf.

Awwwwwwww. Poor Horvie. You're still going to be in Detroit. Or
should I say Downriver? How humiliating for you.
I'm taking off in twenty on my touring bike. Gotta scrub in the new
rear tire. Visiting a church on an island to sing for a skiing buddy
who is an Episcopal priest. Lunch in Anacortes with another old
friend. Ferry ride to Orcas Island, dinner with more old friends,
stay at their place on the beach. Tomorrow night at Bert's cabin,
over the top on the North Cascades Highway, come home down the east
side of the Cascades, along the Columbia river. Little 340 mile ride,
two lane all the way. Spectacular scenery. National park, incredible
mountains, the beauty of the Methow, the river twisties, incredible
motorcycle road. Whereas you can hang out on the flats tooling along
the freeway on your fartmobile.
I win, freak. But then again, compared to you, it doesn't take much.
All I have to do is scratch my balls to be more of a man than you.
Now go eat some Midwest Calamari.
Old August 28th 11, 10:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 07:33:25 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Aug 28, 4:53*am, wrote:
[...]

Liar.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 29th 11, 03:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 29, 7:25*am, Walt wrote:
On 8/28/2011 7:53 AM, wrote:

wrote this crap:

Greetings everyone. *It was a wonderful day today. *I went to the
Yacht Club where the weather was perfect. *Upper 70s and plenty of
sunshine, light winds. *

Wait, what? *"perfect" and "light winds" don't really go together.

Sorta like "magnificant" and "very little beer". *Or "epic" and "thin
cover". *What gives?

Or "Horvath" and "manhood". Or "Walt" and "balls".

the Tigers are playing at
home on Wednesday during the day.
Hey Walt, are you up for a Tigers game? *I'm buying.

Thanks, that's very generous of you. *But as one of the few people in
the state still employed, I should probably show up for work.

You should probably develop a conscience. No one who had any manhood,
ethics, or decency would hang out with Horvie.