Whirling around vs controlled spin

Old December 22nd 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Whirling around vs controlled spin

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 22, 2:43*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:10*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
I accused you of using English properly. If you were using it in
some
novel, Scottie way, please let me know.

You used it in a novel way, you lying piece of ****, to make up
another whopper, you dickless freak.

How so?

You admit you said: "With any luck, ", Scottie. Normal English
interprets that to mean you think it is a good thing.

No, Alan. *Insane lying dishonesty interprets that. *The sentence does
not. *You are insane. *Typical of you: make up a whopper of a lie and
defend the lie, you pathetic pussy.

Really? Then replace the words "With any luck" with another phrase that
explains your meaning better and let's see the sentence again...

And he crawls away again!

Baker, there is a huge difference between me giving up on explaining
how you just came up with another insane delusion and crawling away.
You would not understand. Busted lying time and time again, you crawl
away and lie some more. You pathetic freak.

LOL

Simply replace the words with another phrase, Scottie....

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old December 25th 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 22, 4:43*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Go **** yourself, wack job. Busted lying again, you weasel and whine
and lie some more. What a pathetic, miserable pussy you are! Take
your meds, Baker, you're getting nuttier and more desperate.
Old December 28th 09, 06:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

I'm sorry your Christmas was so empty you had nothing better to do,
Scottie, I truly am.

Old December 30th 09, 04:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 28, 11:17*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

You stupid, idiotic, dumb**** fool. Christmas was just another Friday
night. Hid out in the woods, had a lovely hike along the winter,
smoked up a standing rib roast, and finished off the evening listening
to a friend's horn band. On the way home. Lovely Friday.
Here is a clue, you ignorant asshole. I do not celebrate Christmas.
I find the notion that YOU celebrate such a day, while being such a
vile stalking coward, to be another example of why I loathe Christmas.
You just ****ed yourself in public. Again. Mazel Tov.
Old December 30th 09, 07:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:10*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

m,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

And apparently you don't have any friends who celebrate it either...

Old December 30th 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 30, 12:43*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Only in your insane world, you stupid idiot. You're too damn dumb to
be one of Santa's reindeer, much less a reindeer dropping.
Here is another clue, since you're busy humping yourself. I choose
not to celebrate with anyone, and everybody knows it. Don't believe
in the holiday. I am a Jew, you stupid idiotic dumb**** retarded
mentally ill wack job.
I CHOSE to avoid the holiday. Of course, I sang at three different
services and two different churches the Sunday before Xmas, asked by
friends to do so. Apparently you are a deranged, cowardly
pathological liar who makes up ludicrous cheap shots for Christmas.
Thanks for ****ing yourself in public.

Old January 4th 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 30 2009, 2:55*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

You truly are one stupid, idiotic, clueless asshole, Baker.
JEWS DO NOT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS, YOU STUPID CHRISTIAN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, Baker? Hee's another clue, wack job. JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE JESUS
IS THE SON OF GOD. OR IN VIRGIN BIRTH. OR THAT HE DIED BECAUSE YOU
WOULD BE A LYING, COWARDLY, STALKING PIECE OF **** COWARD

http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg- Hide quoted text -

Old January 4th 10, 10:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Ooooops, sent this too early. Thanks for showing what an ignorant
idiot you are and thanks for ****ing yourself in public by proving,
once again, beyond any reasonable doubt, that you are an ignorant,
clueless, stupid asshole.
Another clue. I do not believe in Santa Claus. I am sure you do.
Old January 4th 10, 10:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 4:43*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

om,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 2:43*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

s.co
m,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:10*am, Alan Baker
wrote:
In article

roup
s.co
m,

****,
[...]

But normal Jews have Gentile friends and because they're normal, they
often celebrate with their friends in a show of respect... ...just as
they wish their friends to show respect for their beliefs.