Snow report

Old March 2nd 09, 01:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Neil

Default Snow report

Dear All,
The web site I was looking at Skiinfo.com, reported wind packed snow and dry
humidity for Nordic. Could any one flesh out what conditions these might be.
I should say that this report is for Bjorli and we will be heading into the
mountains west of there.
Thanks
Neil