Belleayre is for skier/boarder beginners as posted 2/22

Old February 23rd 05, 09:34 PM
Aj 427

Default Belleayre is for skier/boarder beginners as posted 2/22

The terrain is for beginners not for the experienced boarders who have
posted. The beginner runs today, 2/23, are exactly as posted.....long,
wide with gentle slopes both below the lodge and off the top of the main
lift.
View their URL. A great place to learn to board or ski before the
season ends. AJH

Old February 24th 05, 01:20 AM
lal_truckee

Aj 427 wrote:
The terrain is for beginners not for the experienced boarders who have
posted.

No boarders here. Well maybe we're tolerating a couple cause we're
bored, but generally: no boarders here.

I have a toboggan in the outhouse (OK; it fits, it's out of the way,
doesn't bother the rats any) but I don't insist on riding it on lift
served terrain - why should these guys with their strap-on sleds be any
different? What the hell happened to good ol "No Sleds Allowed!" signs?

And while I'm on the subject of good signs gone missing, what ever
happened to "No Skis Less Than 200cm 6n this Run!" signs?
Old February 24th 05, 05:14 PM
Bob

"lal_truckee" wrote in message

I have a toboggan in the outhouse (OK; it fits, it's out of the way,
doesn't bother the rats any) but I don't insist on riding it on lift
served terrain - why should these guys with their strap-on sleds be any
different? What the hell happened to good ol "No Sleds Allowed!" signs?

Do you have any idea how lame this whine is? There sure is a lot of whining
in the group from a few poor oppressed skiers.

Bob

Old February 24th 05, 08:46 PM
Sue White

In message , lal_truckee
writes

I have a toboggan in the outhouse (OK; it fits, it's out of the way,
doesn't bother the rats any) but I don't insist on riding it

I've got one in my garage. If I insisted on riding it would the snow
accumulate instead of melting as it lands?

(what harm can it do?)

I insist on sledging! Here! Now!

--
Sue ]3(D

At the last annual count, Britain had 544 breweries and rising.
Old March 2nd 05, 08:31 PM
Bob

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Bob wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

I have a toboggan in the outhouse (OK; it fits, it's out of the way,
doesn't bother the rats any) but I don't insist on riding it on lift
served terrain - why should these guys with their strap-on sleds be

any
different? What the hell happened to good ol "No Sleds Allowed!"

signs?

Do you have any idea how lame this whine is? There sure is a lot of

whining
in the group from a few poor oppressed skiers.

It's not just skiers - you should check out some of the whining over on
rec.skiing.snowboarding in the thread "Are their any "Snowboard Only -
No Skis" Resorts out there yet ?"...oh wait, I see that you already
have.

That was the first such discussion I've seen on that group. Nothing like
here.

Bob