RSA's Biggest Punk of the Day: Pussy Punk Alan Baker

Old October 11th 12, 06:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default RSA's Biggest Punk of the Day: Pussy Punk Alan Baker

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:

you go again, blaming your cowardice on me.

I get to set conditions on my attendance. Period.

And I get to tell you to **** yourself, Period. You didn't show up. Nothing
is ever going to change the reality that you pussied out.

Nothing is ever going to change the reality that there are two
information towers and you wouldn't pin down which one you'd be at.

:-)

I'm saying that I promised to report your statement to the Seattle PD if

you'd repeat it.

Another ridiculous lie. You promised to do it 32 months ago, and you pussied
out.

I was never in Seattle for long enough. All I had were drives through.

You don't have the balls for that, so here we are.

Sure as hell had the balls to show up and Whistler, and you did not.

But you made sure I wouldn't when you wouldn't tell me which tower you
were going to be at.

But if you think it is against the law, why have you not informed the
RCMP

and SPD? 32 months. Do your duty, you pathetic dickless lying piece of
****

maggot.

I didn't think it was very important in the grand scheme of things,

because you're such an impotent little dick.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
What a pathetic, miserable, laughable rationalization for lying your ass off
and proving what a scumbag you are?
One thing for sure. You'll never say that in person. Never. That balls
thing again.

I'll say it in person, Scotty. But then you'd have to give up your
fantasy that you're allowed to attack me on sight.

Holy ****, Baker, you really are insane. You stick a pole up your
ass

and

then hammer on the end to get it deeper, then wag your tail and claim
you

wanted to **** yourself.

32 months of deranged Baker blowhard bull****. How humiliating for
you.

LOL

How humiliating for you. When exposed as the lying piece of **** maggot
you

are, all you can do is LOL.

Done with you. Either lie to the cops or go **** yourself, you insane
punk.

If you think your statement is so innocuous, repeat it and I'll visit

the SPD within a week.

:-)

No need. SPD already has it, remember? And why should I believe anything you
say? Because every time you promise to do something that puts your as on the
line, you pussy out, pussy.
How laughable. How ridiculous. How insane. How typical of Dickless Baker.

You mean like you saying "Done with you." and then replying again?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 11th 12, 06:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

You are insane. Get help.
Indeed, let me encourage you to do what you threatened to do, being a dickless stalker who whines to mommy and never has had and never will have the balls to spew his **** in person.
Go to the RCMP and SPD and present your claim that you were threatened. Encourage them to read rsa.
They just might get you the help you need. Certainly, a prosecution for making a false police report and lying to the cops might just give some consequences that would encourage you to stop stalking and harassing your betters, punk.
Nothing will ever change the reality that you pussied out on Whistler. You know it, I know it. Nothing will ever change the reality that you pussied out on lying to SPD. Everybody knows it.
Thanks for ****ing yourself in public again. Now go play sick games with someone else, preferably in real life so another person can have the pleasure of giving you what you so richly deserve.

On Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:07:47 AM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

Old October 11th 12, 08:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:

You are insane. Get help.
Indeed, let me encourage you to do what you threatened to do, being a
dickless stalker who whines to mommy and never has had and never will have
the balls to spew his **** in person.

LOL

Coming from the "man" who always leaves himself an out when he sets a
meet...

Go to the RCMP and SPD and present your claim that you were threatened.

I've told you my condition.

Encourage them to read rsa.
They just might get you the help you need. Certainly, a prosecution for
making a false police report and lying to the cops might just give some
consequences that would encourage you to stop stalking and harassing your
betters, punk.

No report of what you have actually written can be false, Scottie.

Nothing will ever change the reality that you pussied out on Whistler. You

Nothing will ever change the reality that when pressed to pin down your
location as a condition of my coming, you never did.

know it, I know it. Nothing will ever change the reality that you pussied
out on lying to SPD. Everybody knows it.
Thanks for ****ing yourself in public again. Now go play sick games with
someone else, preferably in real life so another person can have the pleasure
of giving you what you so richly deserve.

What do I deserve, Scottie? I mean, you're not brave enough to say
you'll do it yourself, but in general.

:-)

Done with you. Either lie to the cops or go **** yourself, you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
--------------
insane
punk.

If you think your statement is so innocuous, repeat it and I'll visit
the SPD within a week.

No need. SPD already has it, remember? And why should I believe
anything
you
say? Because every time you promise to do something that puts your as
on
the
line, you pussy out, pussy.

How laughable. How ridiculous. How insane. How typical of Dickless
Baker.

You mean like you saying "Done with you." and then replying again?

Well? That's how many replies now?

Old October 11th 12, 08:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:00:41 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

twobuddha wrote:

You are insane. Get help.

Indeed, let me encourage you to do what you threatened to do, being a

dickless stalker who whines to mommy and never has had and never will have

the balls to spew his **** in person.

LOL

Coming from the "man" who always leaves himself an out when he sets a

meet...

Holy ****, you really are insane. You keep making up these ridiculous excuses for your cowardice.
That kind of blatant lying would work, freak, except for one single fact: I showed at Whistler. You didn't
What makes this even more amazingly dishonest is YOU leaving YOURSELF outs whenever you threaten something. 32 MONTHS of ****ing outs. Jam that pole deeper up your ass, you deranged pussy.

Go to the RCMP and SPD and present your claim that you were threatened.

I've told you my condition.

And you leave yourself an out. 32 months of no condiitons, all of a sudden you make up another condition.
Just admit it, freak. You know you're a lying piece of ****, everyone knows you are a lying piece of ****.

Then ****ing go for it, you lying piece of ****, or shut the **** up. No conditions. Just keep your word. You know, 32 months of failing to do so?

Nothing will ever change the reality that you pussied out on Whistler. You

Nothing will ever change the reality that when pressed to pin down your

location as a condition of my coming, you never did.

More excuses. More conditions. All you had to do was show up. You didn't. You never will. Because you're a stalking freak who gets his jollies being a stalker on usenet. No balls in real life.
Clue time, pussy. You got challenged to back up your bull****. You pussied out. Stalkers do not get to set conditions, pussy. Nut up or shut up.

know it, I know it. Nothing will ever change the reality that you pussied

out on lying to SPD. Everybody knows it.

Thanks for ****ing yourself in public again. Now go play sick games with

someone else, preferably in real life so another person can have the pleasure

of giving you what you so richly deserve.

What do I deserve, Scottie? I mean, you're not brave enough to say

you'll do it yourself, but in general.

Brave enough to do it. Brave enough to show up at Whistler. And you're not even brave enough to walk into an SPD station and tell them I will deal with you as the stalking piece of **** wack job coward you are.
You are insane. Get help. Maybe those testosterone shots can help, pussy.