Whirling around vs controlled spin

Old January 4th 10, 10:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Whirling around vs controlled spin

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jan 4, 3:16*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 30 2009, 2:55*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 30, 12:43*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 28, 11:17*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 4:43*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

.com,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 2:43*pm, Alan Baker
wrote:
In article

ups.co
m,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:10*am, Alan Baker
wrote:
In article

egroup
s.co
m,

*twobuddha wrote:
I accused you of using English properly. If
you
were
using
it in
some
novel, Scottie way, please let me know.

You used it in a novel way, you lying piece of
****,
make
up
another whopper, you dickless freak.

How so?

You admit you said: "With any luck, ", Scottie.
Normal
English
interprets that to mean you think it is a good
thing.

No, Alan. *Insane lying dishonesty interprets that.
*The
sentence
does
not. *You are insane. *Typical of you: make up a
whopper
of a
lie
and
defend the lie, you pathetic pussy.

Really? Then replace the words "With any luck" with
another
phrase
that
explains your meaning better and let's see the
sentence
again...

And he crawls away again!

Baker, there is a huge difference between me giving up on
explaining
how you just came up with another insane delusion and
crawling
away.
You would not understand. *Busted lying time and time
again, you
crawl
away and lie some more. *You pathetic freak.

LOL

Simply replace the words with another phrase, Scottie....

Go **** yourself, wack job. *Busted lying again, you weasel and
whine
and lie some more. *What a pathetic, miserable pussy you are!
*Take
your meds, Baker, you're getting nuttier and more desperate.

I'm sorry your Christmas was so empty you had nothing better to
do,
Scottie, I truly am.

You stupid, idiotic, dumb**** fool. *Christmas was just another
Friday
night. *Hid out in the woods, had a lovely hike along the winter,
smoked up a standing rib roast, and finished off the evening
listening
to a friend's horn band. *On the way home. *Lovely Friday.
Here is a clue, you ignorant asshole. *I do not celebrate
Christmas.
I find the notion that YOU celebrate such a day, while being such a
vile stalking coward, to be another example of why I loathe
Christmas.
You just ****ed yourself in public. *Again. *Mazel Tov.

And apparently you don't have any friends who celebrate it either...

Only in your insane world, you stupid idiot. *You're too damn dumb to
be one of Santa's reindeer, much less a reindeer dropping.
Here is another clue, since you're busy humping yourself. *I choose
not to celebrate with anyone, and everybody knows it. *Don't believe
in the holiday. *I am a Jew, you stupid idiotic dumb**** retarded
mentally ill wack job.

Riiiiight.

You truly are one stupid, idiotic, clueless asshole, Baker.
JEWS DO NOT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS, YOU STUPID CHRISTIAN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, Baker? *Hee's another clue, wack job. *JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE JESUS
IS THE SON OF GOD. *OR IN VIRGIN BIRTH. *OR THAT HE DIED BECAUSE YOU
WOULD BE A LYING, COWARDLY, STALKING PIECE OF **** COWARD

I CHOSE to avoid the holiday. *Of course, I sang at three different
services and two different churches the Sunday before Xmas, asked by
friends to do so. *Apparently you are a deranged, cowardly
pathological liar who makes up ludicrous cheap shots for Christmas.
Thanks for ****ing yourself in public.

Riiiiight.

LOL

Ooooops, sent this too early. Thanks for showing what an ignorant
idiot you are and thanks for ****ing yourself in public by proving,
once again, beyond any reasonable doubt, that you are an ignorant,
clueless, stupid asshole.
Another clue. I do not believe in Santa Claus. I am sure you do.

LOL

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old January 4th 10, 10:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Jan 4, 3:25*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 4:43 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

om,

twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 2:43 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

s.co
m,

twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:10 am, Alan Baker
wrote:
In article

roup
s.co
m,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Jesus died because you are an asshole, Baker. Two thousand years ago,
He sacrificed himself because he knew what kind of deranged coward you
would become. Shame on you for laughing about His death.

But normal Jews have Gentile friends and because they're normal, they
often celebrate with their friends in a show of respect...

Geez, what part of "I sang at three services at two different
churches" didn't you understand, idiot? Hell, I even sang Christmas
Eve at a church, ran into the minister at the grocery store a half
hour before services and got invited to sit in and do a piece in
Hebrew. Dumb****. Asshole. Thanks for ****ing yourself again.
Here is another clue. I turned down several invitations to Xmas day
gatherings. Christmas is just another day, and you and your deranged
family are welcome to have it.
Here's another clue. Normal Jews go out for Chinese and to the movies
on Christmas. Got a call from a Jewish friend in NY who said she was
working the "Jew" shift. Christmas Eve and Christmas. Did it for
years myself. Double time and a half is cool. Idiot.

...just as
they wish their friends to show respect for their beliefs.

Idiot, I do not invite Christians to Yom Kippur services (well,
actually, I did one year when I was singing Kol Nidre, but that is the
exception to the rule)
Only in your insane world does a Jew have to show up at some crazy
family gathering to show respect.
Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I have absolutely no respect
for you or your beliefs. You are a crazy asshole. Thanks for ****ing
yourself in public and proving, once again, what a stupid, ignorant
asshole you are.
Merry Christmas. Did Santa bring you meds for Xmas?
Remember, the baby Jesus was tortured and crucified for YOUR behavior
on this newsgroup. Repent, dumb****.
Old January 4th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 4:43 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

ps.c
om,

twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 2:43 pm, Alan Baker
wrote:
In article

roup
s.co
m,

twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:10 am, Alan Baker

wrote:
In article

gleg
roup
s.co
m,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Funny. You just claimed you didn't believe he's the son of god and now
you're making a claim that explicitly demands that he is...

[...]

Not "have to", Scottie. Is pleased to.

Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I have absolutely no respect
for you or your beliefs. You are a crazy asshole. Thanks for ****ing
yourself in public and proving, once again, what a stupid, ignorant
asshole you are.
Merry Christmas. Did Santa bring you meds for Xmas?
Remember, the baby Jesus was tortured and crucified for YOUR behavior
on this newsgroup. Repent, dumb****.

Again: you're now claiming Jesus both isn't and is the son of god.

BTW: I'm an atheist.

Old January 4th 10, 11:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jan 4, 4:25*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

But normal Jews have Gentile friends and because they're normal, they
often celebrate with their friends in a show of respect... ...just as
they wish their friends to show respect for their beliefs.

But when you are a fake Jew and just making **** up there are no
boundries. As we have seen he's pretty capable of reinventing himself
for his own mind. No worries about continuity, previous statements,
public records, .......

Long live backlash.
Old January 4th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
pigo wrote:

On Jan 4, 4:25*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

But normal Jews have Gentile friends and because they're normal, they
often celebrate with their friends in a show of respect... ...just as
they wish their friends to show respect for their beliefs.

But when you are a fake Jew and just making **** up there are no
boundries. As we have seen he's pretty capable of reinventing himself
for his own mind. No worries about continuity, previous statements,
public records, .......

Long live backlash.

I think I'll head by the King County District Court the next time I go
down to Seattle to play golf and get a copy of the court record.

I'd love to post it for everyone's amusement...

Old January 6th 10, 03:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Jan 4, 4:15*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*pigo wrote:
On Jan 4, 4:25*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

But normal Jews have Gentile friends and because they're normal, they
often celebrate with their friends in a show of respect... ...just as
they wish their friends to show respect for their beliefs.

But when you are a fake Jew and just making **** up there are no
boundries. As we have seen he's pretty capable of reinventing himself
for his own mind. No worries about continuity, previous statements,
public records, .......

Long live backlash.

I think I'll head by the King County District Court the next time I go
down to Seattle to play golf and get a copy of the court record.

I'd love to post it for everyone's amusement...

Please do. I'd love for everyone to see how much your fellow stalkers
lied their ass off in court.
Old January 6th 10, 03:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Jan 4, 4:13*pm, pigo wrote:
On Jan 4, 4:25*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

But normal Jews have Gentile friends and because they're normal, they
often celebrate with their friends in a show of respect... ...just as
they wish their friends to show respect for their beliefs.

But when you are a fake Jew and just making **** up there are no
boundries.

Fake Jew? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Making **** up? This from Birther Bob, Swift Boat Bob?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As we have seen he's pretty capable of reinventing himself
for his own mind. No worries about continuity, previous statements,
public records, .......

You have to be kidding me. Hey, Thompson? STOP DRINKING!!!!!!!!!!
You're crazier than Alan Baker.
Old January 6th 10, 03:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*pigo wrote:
On Jan 4, 4:25*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

But normal Jews have Gentile friends and because they're normal, they
often celebrate with their friends in a show of respect... ...just as
they wish their friends to show respect for their beliefs.

But when you are a fake Jew and just making **** up there are no
boundries. As we have seen he's pretty capable of reinventing himself
for his own mind. No worries about continuity, previous statements,
public records, .......

Long live backlash.

I think I'll head by the King County District Court the next time I go
down to Seattle to play golf and get a copy of the court record.

I'd love to post it for everyone's amusement...

Please do. I'd love for everyone to see how much your fellow stalkers
lied their ass off in court.

So I have your permission, right?

There'll be no whining about it after the fact, then?

Old January 6th 10, 03:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Jan 4, 3:47*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 4:43 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

ps.c
om,

twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 2:43 pm, Alan Baker
wrote:
In article

roup
s.co
m,

twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:10 am, Alan Baker

wrote:
In article

gleg
roup
s.co
m,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

And what does that mean? Oh, yeah. When presented with reality, Wack
Job Baker ignores reality.

*...just as
they wish their friends to show respect for their beliefs.

Idiot, I do not invite Christians to Yom Kippur services (well,
actually, I did one year when I was singing Kol Nidre, but that is the
exception to the rule)

LOL

You find a statement of fact LOL? You truly are a wack job.

Only in your insane world does a Jew have to show up at some crazy
family gathering to show respect.

Not "have to", Scottie. Is pleased to.

Another absolutely insane statement, idiot. I was pleased NOT to go
to any Xmas celebrations. Idiot.

Let me make one thing perfectly clear. *I have absolutely no respect
for you or your beliefs. *You are a crazy asshole. *Thanks for ****ing
yourself in public and proving, once again, what a stupid, ignorant
asshole you are.
Merry Christmas. *Did Santa bring you meds for Xmas?
Remember, the baby Jesus was tortured and crucified for YOUR behavior
on this newsgroup. *Repent, dumb****.

Again: you're now claiming Jesus both isn't and is the son of god.

Yep. He is also he point guard for Oral Roberts University. He died
for your sins. Repent.

BTW: I'm an atheist.

Holy ****, an atheist giving me crap for not celebrating Christmas.
Do you have any idea how stupid you are?