Banff

Old January 13th 07, 01:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Tango

Default Banff

Hey,

I'm planning a ski trip with my 12 year old son to Banff and would like to
know which is best to do: Lake Louise, Sunshine Village or Ski Banff?

Is it as fabulous as it looks?

Thanks for the advices!

Marcel

Old January 14th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Froggie the Gremlin

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:19:07 +0100, "Tango"
wrotd:

Hey,

I'm planning a ski trip with my 12 year old son to Banff and would like to
know which is best to do: Lake Louise, Sunshine Village or Ski Banff?

Is it as fabulous as it looks?

Thanks for the advices!

Marcel

Lake Louise
Sunshine
Norquay

Old February 11th 07, 02:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Andy

I prefer Lake Louise - easy run down from every lift - runs are longer
than most at Sunshine, although area overall may be smaller it feels
bigger.

That said, I know there are lots of people that prefer Sunshine