Nutbar Dave, Stalking Freak

Old February 28th 04, 06:20 PM
Terd Fartingmor

Default Nutbar Dave, Stalking Freak

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:06:45 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Maybe you sick freaks threatened my life. Repeatedly. After seeing how
insane sick freaks like these two are, and after sick freaks like these two
threatened to kill Bert and me, any reasonable sane man would choose to take
reasonable precautions to protect himself and his loved ones.
Why do these sick freaks ALWAYS omit the fact that these sick freaks
threatened my life repeatedly?
I encourage anyone who is being stalked by these sick freaks to arm
themselves and defend themselves. They are deranged stalkers, hateful
wackos who are a threat to anyone who calls them on their ****. Truly
dangerous internet freaks who can't stop lying, stalking, and threatening
violence.

Listen to reason, Scott. make them all go away. Make them all go
away. You know what to do. You can do it. You can do it.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old February 28th 04, 06:56 PM
Bert Hoff

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Nutbar Dave is still stalking, still lying, still pretending to be nice,

and
doesn't understand that no matter how civil he acts in public, we know

him
for what he is and we remember the vile lies he tells.
So he's still stalking. What did he say?

I'm pretty sure that no one asked. I suspect they get quite enough of
me without you resorting to copying and pasting my posts from mensbbs.
I haven't looked at this in a while, but aside from being rude, there
may be some issues regarding their charter about that.

Something along the lines of "Wait until they start deleting your polite

"on
topic" posts AND men's thoughtful replies to you. See how you feel

then."

Yep, those are my words alright. But they're "stolen" from mensbbs. I
also would not expect that anybody here cares about the mensbbs group.
If they do, I recommend that they keep it over in mensbbs where it
belongs.

Time for you to stop your stalking, trolling and harassing on private
newsgroups from which you've been banned.

You don't like Scott tearing up RSA? The answer is not to inflict yourself
on a group of people who couldn't care less about your private little
vendetta.

Bert

Old February 28th 04, 07:08 PM
Alan Baker

In article On60c.508$PR3.19299@attbi_s03,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

[...]

Why is it that Scott isn't banned for violating mensbbs' TOS, Bert?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old February 28th 04, 07:17 PM
Bert Hoff

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article On60c.508$PR3.19299@attbi_s03,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

[...]

Why don't you worry about your own inappropriate conduct, instead of looking
at others?

Why aren't you criticizing Vern/Dave for bringing up the mensbbs here?

Bert

Old February 28th 04, 07:22 PM
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article On60c.508$PR3.19299@attbi_s03,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

[...]

Because he's not.

He's responding to someone else who is doing it: Scott.

Old February 28th 04, 07:33 PM
Richard Henry

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

You don't like Scott tearing up RSA? The answer is not to inflict yourself
on a group of people who couldn't care less about your private little
vendetta.

Dear Bert:

In case you haven't noticed, Scott tears up rsa even in those frequent
intervals when no one is posting to men's.

On another note, it seems that Scott has violated several of your oft-stated
rules, some even in his posts on men's. When are you going to wise up and
ban him?

Old February 28th 04, 07:37 PM
Richard Henry

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

Why aren't you criticizing Vern/Dave for bringing up the mensbbs here?

Because it was Scott that did it. Check the archives.