Panorama, Canada - opinions?

Old November 11th 03, 03:30 PM
copek

Default Panorama, Canada - opinions?

have found some great deals from the UK to Panorama -

flights and 11 nights accom and the Pine Inn only £350!!

whats the catch (apart from the rooms having two double beds in ...)?
anyone been there/stayed there?

thanks,

C.

Old November 14th 03, 01:55 AM
Dr Bob Holt

Yup. I liked it. Check out my site for full details,
BOB

--
http://www.endlesswinter.co.uk
"When Hell freezes over, I'll snowboard there too"

Old November 17th 03, 03:52 PM
Yello snow

I was there about 3 seasons ago. I went there on a day trip from Banff
- I wouldn't say it was big enough for a week, but I've heard that
they've enlarged the resort.

One to watch out for is Kicking Horse .... amasing ...
Old November 18th 03, 09:59 PM
phil

From what I remember it's a one-day place, although a quick peak at their
web site:
http://www.panoramaresort.com/winter/
suggests some recent improvements. There's a number of resorts around there
and it's easy to drive from one to another.

One to watch out for is Kicking Horse .... amasing ...

It used to be a mom & pop hill called White-Tooth, with the top half
accessible only by helicopter. Back then it got some good snow. I'm not sure
I'd want to stay in Golden for more than a day though. Perhaps they have
built some restaurants there now....

Old November 19th 03, 02:31 PM
Yello snow

"phil" wrote in message ...
From what I remember it's a one-day place, although a quick peak at their
web site:
http://www.panoramaresort.com/winter/
suggests some recent improvements. There's a number of resorts around there
and it's easy to drive from one to another.

One to watch out for is Kicking Horse .... amasing ...

It used to be a mom & pop hill called White-Tooth, with the top half
accessible only by helicopter. Back then it got some good snow. I'm not sure
I'd want to stay in Golden for more than a day though. Perhaps they have
built some restaurants there now....

I admit that Golden didn't look that inviting, but it was planned to
build hotels etc at the resort. When I was there there was only a lift
ticket place!

Canada this winter... where to? Serena Snowboarding 14 October 5th 04 12:26 AM
Canada Heliski nico General 1 December 5th 03 05:56 AM
Opinions on Elk Mntn lodge , Crested Butte ? Tony Baker Snowboarding 0 October 26th 03 01:48 PM
Opinions on Morrow Wildflower 2003 Serena Snowboarding 1 September 14th 03 04:42 PM
Canada! Barney Snowboarding 10 August 8th 03 09:18 PM