Judge in Seattle Bans Man From a Newsgroup

Old June 15th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,us.legal
!Jones[_2_]

Default Judge in Seattle Bans Man From a Newsgroup

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:15:25 -0400, in alt.war.vietnam Sharky
wrote:

Horvath wrote:

Q: Why does everyone hate him?
A: Scottie has an early history of telling lies. When he was found
out he lost his marbles.

Here's one of the funniest posts Scooter has made:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...1?dmode=source

I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived next to the SEAL
training base and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.
Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time
ducking bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was
busy doing the same thing to them.
Got down to hand to hand at one point, Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm
alive. Two bullet holes, but alive.
No, Jeremiah. You do not know how I fight, because I do not fight.
Fighting is for dumb**** morons like you.
I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience in dealing
with stupid dumb punks like you who think youth matters.
I am a professional, Jeremiah. You would last less than ten seconds,
and the only question would be if you lived or not. I'm getting old
and fat, so I can't afford to take chances.....which means you go
down, go down fast, and I don't worry about whether you will ever ski
again...or walk, or see, or ****.
Before you run into someone like me who is in a mood to teach you some
manners, I suggest you shut your stupid dumb**** mouth, and quit
challenging folks who believe in dispensing some social darwinism
personally.

LMFAO!

What was that moron's name... the "Ballistican" who was raised by
wolves in Montana... come on, Nigel, help me out. Anyway, that sounds
like him.

I can't believe that the courts would get involved, but I suppose they
can be as stupid as anyone else.

Jones

Old June 15th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.scarecrow
!Jones[_2_]

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 22:23:15 +0100, in alt.war.vietnam Kermit The Frog
wrote:

Can I just Xpost this to alt.fan.scarecrow. They are usually
quite good at this sort of thing.

Do you need my permission?

Old June 15th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,us.legal
Horvath[_3_]

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:50:57 -0700 (PDT), Yabahoobs
wrote this crap:

alive. Two bullet holes, but alive
No, Jeremiah. You do not know how I fight, because I do not fight.
Fighting is for dumb**** morons like you.
I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience in dealing
with stupid dumb punks like you who think youth matters.
I am a professional, Jeremiah. You would last less than ten seconds,
and the only question would be if you lived or not. I'm getting old
and fat, so I can't afford to take chances.....which means you go
down, go down fast, and I don't worry about whether you will ever ski
again...or walk, or see, or ****.

ROFLMAO...wow. I don't think that's been linked to in RSA for at
least three years, so that's the first time I've seen it. That is so
priceless I bookmarked it. I will need it later to provide proof of
his claims.

I'll bookmark his ass with a hockey stick. You'll see his intestines
and his large colon laying by the side of the road.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old June 15th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.scarecrow
The Real Bev

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Can I just Xpost this to alt.fan.scarecrow. They are usually
quite good at this sort of thing.

Please remove rec.skiing.alpine. We've lived with this for 9 years.
The subject is OLD. Google exists for our elicidation. Use it wisely.

--
Cheers, Bev
Teamwork: A bunch of people running around doing what I tell them.
Old June 15th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.scarecrow
Horvath[_3_]

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:50:00 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Can I just Xpost this to alt.fan.scarecrow. They are usually
quite good at this sort of thing.

Please remove rec.skiing.alpine. We've lived with this for 9 years.
The subject is OLD. Google exists for our elicidation. Use it wisely.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

I shall use my mighty hockey stick wisely.

Old June 15th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.scarecrow

horvath is one of our resident kook trolls -- he has such claims as being
ex-military and being on a draft board that drafts; which can't be by
law, not to mention the fact that there are no draft boards that draft
people... We have many more example of his nonsense. Might get to use
this case as a example of how to stop more of these idiots.

Old June 15th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.scarecrow
Puck

Kermit The Frog wrote in
:

Can I just Xpost this to alt.fan.scarecrow. They are usually
quite good at this sort of thing.

Tonight's our night off from bad trolling though. Soz.

Kermit The Frog wrote:
!Jones wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:48:14 -0500, in uk.local.yorkshire "Carl
Sundquist" wrote:

"!Jones" wrote in message
It's odd that a recreational newsgroup would be as vitrolic as
this one is, I say. One usually sees such uncivilized discourse
in the alt.activism.* hierarchy; however, it's quite unusual to
find it dominating a group in the rec.* branch. Of course, you
will always see the odd poster in *any* group who will make an
effort to insult his or her (generally, "his") reader... herein,
you have a large cohort!

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=

9904E7D81F3CF936A1575
2C1A96F958260

Hummm... now, *that* piques my interest! I have not heard of that
happening before. The courts (quite rightly, IMO) are very
reluctant to referee Usenet squabbles as they usually don't ever
motivate any physical act.

I changed the title and cross-posted... if you trim the headers in
any replies, then it won't hurt my feelings any.

Jones

Everyone over to rec.skiing.alpine then........

Old June 15th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.scarecrow
!Jones[_2_]

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:50:00 -0700, in alt.war.vietnam The Real Bev
wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Can I just Xpost this to alt.fan.scarecrow. They are usually
quite good at this sort of thing.

Please remove rec.skiing.alpine. We've lived with this for 9 years.
The subject is OLD. Google exists for our elicidation. Use it wisely.

The best way to make sure you keep hearing about it is to whine. He
sounds like a Usenet kook to me. The only difference between yours
and the rest of the kooks is that the court, for some unfathomable
reason, chose to jump into your flame war... it might just be a first!

Yes, you're a witness to history!

Ritchson! *That* was his name! Ritchson the Balistican who was
raised by wolves in Montana!!!

Jones