Detroit resurrection...

Old July 3rd 12, 03:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Detroit resurrection...

What do you think, Horvie?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

--
Cheers, Bev
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

Old July 3rd 12, 03:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 08:37:23 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

What do you think, Horvie?

I think I won't click on links that have no explanation.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 4th 12, 05:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Two psychopaths bonding. And meanwhile, no comment by Bev ****ley about her buddy stealing valor, or falsely accusing me of molesting children, or threatening my life. Typical rsa behavior, and typical ****ley. Huggies is her kind of people: cowardly, pathological liar, stalker, and teabagger.

wrote this crap:

What do you think, Horvie?

I think I won't click on links that have no explanation.

I would have thought that
"Detroit-hit-flesh-brain-eating-zombie-apocalypse-live-action-terror-theme-park-pushed-through"
would have given a hint. Some people want to use one of the
mostly-vacant areas to build a theme park involving zombie attacks. If
the zombies get you you become a zombie and can attack your remaining
unzombified friends.

I don't provide dangerous links. Well, maybe this one:
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

--
Cheers, Bev
"There's an apocryphal (I hope not !) story about a Bristol bike

Old July 4th 12, 09:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

What do you think, Horvie?

I think I won't click on links that have no explanation.

I would have thought that
"Detroit-hit-flesh-brain-eating-zombie-apocalypse-live-action-terror-theme-*park-pushed-through"
would have given a hint. Some people want to use one of the
mostly-vacant areas to build a theme park involving zombie attacks. If
the zombies get you you become a zombie and can attack your remaining
unzombified friends.

I don't provide dangerous links. Well, maybe this one:
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Well he is getting senile only interested in continuing the nonsense
with loon1.

How would you know when the ride was over or your ticket had expired if
you were a zombie?-

You're too stupid to know if you are a zombie. Indeed, instead of
Dumb**** Downhill, I'm going to start calling you Zombie Downhill.
Since I don't even know your name, pppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy
Old July 5th 12, 12:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

What do you think, Horvie?

I think I won't click on links that have no explanation.

I would have thought that
"Detroit-hit-flesh-brain-eating-zombie-apocalypse-live-action-terror-theme-*park-pushed-through"
would have given a hint. Some people want to use one of the
mostly-vacant areas to build a theme park involving zombie attacks. If
the zombies get you you become a zombie and can attack your remaining
unzombified friends.

I don't provide dangerous links. Well, maybe this one:
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Well he is getting senile only interested in continuing the nonsense
with loon1.

How would you know when the ride was over or your ticket had expired if
you were a zombie?- Hide quoted text -

Oh look, you awakened our resident bird, the loon. We had 24 whole
hours without him, maybe he was locked up for his own safety or
something like that.
Old July 5th 12, 02:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 07/04/2012 12:07 PM, down_hill wrote:

wrote this crap:

What do you think, Horvie?

I think I won't click on links that have no explanation.

I would have thought that
"Detroit-hit-flesh-brain-eating-zombie-apocalypse-live-action-terror-theme-park-pushed-through"
would have given a hint. Some people want to use one of the
mostly-vacant areas to build a theme park involving zombie attacks. If
the zombies get you you become a zombie and can attack your remaining
unzombified friends.

I don't provide dangerous links. Well, maybe this one:
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

How would you know when the ride was over or your ticket had expired if
you were a zombie?

OK, I guess your mom didn't think you were ready to hear this yet, but
some things just have to be said. They're not REAL zombies. It's done
with costumes and makeup. When you get caught they give you a costume
and makeup too. It's all just make-believe. Remember when she told you
about Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny and Jesus?
Same thing.

--
Cheers, Bev
The beatings will continue until morale improves

Old July 5th 12, 02:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

The Real Bev wrote:

OK, I guess your mom didn't think you were ready to hear this yet, but
some things just have to be said. They're not REAL zombies. It's done
with costumes and makeup. When you get caught they give you a costume
and makeup too. It's all just make-believe. Remember when she told you
about Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny and Jesus?
Same thing.

Tell that to the guy in florida who had his face eaten by one, the
zombie would not stop they had to shoot him and they tagged the guy
being eaten.

I have seen santa, I have been the tooth fairy and jesus is just a big
con job.