It has snowed

Old December 14th 05, 04:27 PM

Default It has snowed

Let there be skiing.

Jay (hey, this is news around here) Wenner

Old December 15th 05, 04:42 PM

"Bjorn A. Payne Diaz" wrote in message
oups.com...
Let there be skiing.

Jay (hey, this is news around here) Wenner

Present forecasts for Montreal and area call for anywhere from 15cm to 35cm
of snow tomorrow. I'd be happy with 10 but will take the 35 anytime! ;-)

BarryT

Old December 19th 05, 03:38 PM

"BarryT" wrote in message
.. .
Present forecasts for Montreal and area call for anywhere from 15cm to
35cm of snow tomorrow. I'd be happy with 10 but will take the 35 anytime!
;-)

BarryT

Much better than expected: 41 cm! Been skiing 3 hours a day for the last 3
days :-)

BarryT

Old December 20th 05, 11:24 PM

"BarryT" skrev i melding

"BarryT" wrote in message
.. .
Present forecasts for Montreal and area call for anywhere from 15cm to
35cm of snow tomorrow. I'd be happy with 10 but will take the 35 anytime!
;-)

BarryT

Much better than expected: 41 cm! Been skiing 3 hours a day for the last 3
days :-)

Almost 75 cm here, and still snowing. Nothing melting either.

--
Terje Henriksen
Kirkenes

Old December 23rd 05, 03:39 PM

unfortunately, now IT HAS MELTED

hit 40 deg F here yesterday ------- yuck

JK

Old December 23rd 05, 09:41 PM

"32 degrees" skrev i melding
unfortunately, now IT HAS MELTED

hit 40 deg F here yesterday ------- yuck

Winters are getting milder here too; now it's about -6 C; have experienced
christmases well below -30 some years ago. It hasn't been below -15 so far
this year.

--
Terje Henriksen
Kirkenes

Old December 24th 05, 12:49 PM

57 and sunny in the SLC valley; last storm had rain up to 9000 ft.
Without a change in the weather they are going to be scrambling for US
Nationals.

Dan Vargo
SLC, UT

"32 degrees" skrev i melding

Old December 25th 05, 05:36 PM

Daniel Vargo wrote:
57 and sunny in the SLC valley; last storm had rain up to 9000 ft.
Without a change in the weather they are going to be scrambling for US
Nationals.

The national championships at 50/30k are going to be held late this winter
at our neighbour town (Vadsų) just across the fiord. But it seems like it's
not much snow there at the present moment, they have just prepared the
tracks while we have been skiing for much over a month.

--
Terje Henriksen
Kirkenes

Old December 26th 05, 12:54 AM

40 deg F here in New Hampshire Lakes Region, and it started raining at
7PM. No more skiing for a while, at least in town.

Leland Yee