TR Universal Orlando

Old March 7th 12, 07:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default TR Universal Orlando

After a hearty breakfast of beer, rum, and orange juice, I made my way
to Orlando. Then after getting preferred parking I headed into the
theme park. I was immediately impressed with the size of it. You
walk at least a half mile past shops and cafes before you reach the
entrance.

After having my bank balance reduced by $92 I was inside and looking
for Hogwarts. Seriously, this place is huge. It took me an hour to
get from my car to Hogwarts. But I did stop and get a beer. Unlike,
"The Happiest Place on Earth," these people are reasonable and serve
Ambrosia, the nectar of the gods.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is very unique. Unfortunately, I
left my digital camera back home so I had to use an old camera to take
pics. So I won't be able to post them until I get back home. You'll
notice that it recently snowed there. That is highly unusual for
Florida in March, but us muggles understand that wizards have their
ways.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old March 7th 12, 02:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Wednesday, March 7, 2012 7:41:15 AM UTC-8, down_hill wrote:
wrote:

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is very unique. Unfortunately, I
left my digital camera back home so I had to use an old camera to take
pics. So I won't be able to post them until I get back home. You'll
notice that it recently snowed there. That is highly unusual for
Florida in March, but us muggles understand that wizards have their
ways.

My prediction there will be a study or investigative journalism on

The deterioration of older Americans as exampled by the posts they
release to the world in social media and other venues.

Holy ****. Does this freak own a mirror?

Willing to bet google will start targeting adverts based on your writing
& posting style. They will hook up with a canadian pharmacy and target
the right mind altering drug for your needs. it is a win win now if we
can get them to partner with a euthanasia site we have a good candidate
for that service.

And once again, Dumb**** Downhill threatens violence. There are times that this freak is so vile, so stupid, so utterly without any insight into his own behavior, that I simply cannot believe he can be so clueless. And he's trashing Huggies Horvath!!!! The mind boggles.

Old March 7th 12, 03:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 10:41:15 -0500, down_hill
wrote this crap:

wrote:

[...]

I forgot to bring a digital camera and you make me out to becoming
senile, dumbass.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old March 7th 12, 03:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

wrote:

[...]

Vote for Romney. *Repeal the nightmares.- Hide quoted text -

He didn't say you by name, you're getting as paranoid as our resident
paranoider
Old March 7th 12, 04:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Holy ****. Even I knew he was talking about Huggies. I'd say you're getting as stupid as our resident stupidest, but you're not even close to Dumb**** Downhill.
Old March 7th 12, 05:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:41:33 -0500, down_hill
wrote this crap:

but more the point I would make in your military time would you ever
write about harry potter type stuff....

I write about what I think people would be interested in. I can write
about military stuff, too. For example, I wore my dog tags while I
was there. And in front of Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville there was a
PBY Catalina. But I didn't anybody would be interested in those two
things.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.