Rossignol DV6 Skis for Sale

Old July 11th 13, 07:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Rossignol DV6 Skis for Sale

On 2013-07-11 18:27:03 +0000, said:

Scott.
12 years old? Is that your Final Answer? That would mean after June 3, 1964 and before June 3, 1965.

MLK did go up to Chicago, for the Chicago Open Housing Movement/Chicago Freedom Movement in 1966. The political battle lasted from 1965 to 1967.

Comadrejo, that is exactly correct. And there was an "every schoolkid cut class today" march prior to 1966, but Dr. King did not lead it.

I dunno about the rest of the folks here, but my memories of the 1960s are still strong enough that I can remember things like going to Lake Sammammish, sailing on Lake Washington, and seeing Namu at Pier 57, and probably name the month, in the time between June 1965 and August 1967 when I lived in Bellevue WA, a suburb of Seattle east of Mercer Island.

Maybe being in Chicago is less memorable than being in Seattle.

And maybe "I marched behind Dr. King" means "I walked where he once walked, but months or years afterwards."
Old July 11th 13, 07:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:52:56 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I marched behind MLK. Period.

You were probably staring at his butt the whole time.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old July 11th 13, 07:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:33:54 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

You are a liar, a draft dodger, a kiddie diddler. And a criminal and

an alcoholic.

You got the alcoholic bit right. But unlike you, I am a
RECOVERING alcoholic, and you drank your breakfast.
One out of five, dumb****.

Liar.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old July 13th 13, 03:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:58:36 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:
On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 3:19:49 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Thursday, September 29, 2011 6:52:38 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

On Sep 29, 2:42*pm, Joe wrote:

I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the

storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the

best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.

My best offer is that you take them to the dump and pay them to bury

the suckers forever.

However, Dickless Henry will probably be contacting you.

My suggestion is that you keep your opinions to yourself, because they aren't worth much, unlike the skis which I just sold. I was in no obvious rush to sell them and just relisted them on Craigslist----went on the first day.

You found someone dumber than you. The ski are ****, the bindings are ancient ****, and you're proud of finding an idiot.

Actually, since you were dead wrong on these, who's the dumb one? Newsflash: Go look in the mirror.

Either way, they're sold. The buyer was quite happy with them. Opinions are like you know what...everyone's got one.
Old July 13th 13, 03:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 10:41:18 PM UTC-4, Dave Stallard wrote:
On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 6:19:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:

My suggestion is that you keep your opinions to yourself, because they aren't worth much, unlike the skis which I just sold. I was in no obvious rush to sell them and just relisted them on Craigslist----went on the first day.

Sir, you should be more polite when you address a man who marched with Martin Luther King, saw combat in the Vietnam war as a journalist, and was wounded there, tended bar with Steve Prefontaine, played college basketball in front of thousands of adoring fans, and ran the mile in 4:20.

Dave

Sir: You might ask that person to keep his opinions to himself because he wound up being wrong.

Didn't your parents teach you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all?
Old August 17th 13, 11:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

The bottom line:

You said they would not sell. You were wrong. The buyer was happy with them and got them at a price that he was happy with.

Next time, as noted, keep your opinions to yourself. Everyone's got one, too bad yours aren't worth anything, nor are they accurate.

Thanks for playing. Now go get yourself a life.

Old August 17th 13, 10:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Don't pay attention to this creep. He's a life long substance abuser with 2 restraining orders to his
credit. He certainly had no problem passing off second hand **** on e-bay when it suited him. Because
He continually violated terms of service, he got tossed. He'll deny it, but it's the truth. As for him having a life, LOL.
Old August 18th 13, 12:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Typical response. Tell em about the shoes you sold with dog **** all over them. We're all still
Laughing about that. Besides I reckon from your bull**** that he already knows you're a sick lying asshole.
How's that job hunting going? Anyone hiring drunks with a restraining order history?
Old August 18th 13, 03:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

And lets not forget that it can't ski worth a ****. So any input on your skis doesn't come from someone that knows bugger****.

Old August 18th 13, 12:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 17 Aug 2013 18:51:12 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Saturday, August 17, 2013 5:22:38 PM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:
Typical response. Tell em about the shoes you sold with dog **** all over them.

You really are desperate.

We're all still

Laughing about that.

I'm still laughing about you freaks stalking me in the real world, you pathetic wimp.

Besides I reckon from your bull**** that he already knows you're a sick lying asshole.

For damn sure, he knows you are a deranged, insane coward and dickless freak.

How's that job hunting going? Anyone hiring drunks with a restraining order history?

Job hunting? You really need to take your meds, you're repeating your own delusions.

Tell him about the ski pants you sell that are ripped in the crotch,
Trunky.

Don't drink and drive. Unless you have a good cup holder.