A challenge

Old December 24th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

Default A challenge

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 04:24:16 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 23, 11:49*am, twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 19, 3:43*am, "ant" wrote:

Stavros wrote:
I remember one year, I'm pretty sure it was the Olympics in 98 or 2002
when there was a skier, possibly African, who was taking part in one
of the slalom competitions. *- the skier came out
of the gate, immediately went into a snowplough and then tentatively
made his way half of the way down before falling over and sliding the
rest of the way.

Snowploughing down an olympic course would be an olympian feat in itself!
ski patrollers could probably do it, but it wouldn't be easy. those
things
are steep-as. *and if the snowplougher was a novice, they'd have NO hope.

It's a shame they made people qualify for the olympics. Eddie the Eagle
was
excellent, and in fact anyone who can take off and land on the big jumps
deserves to be there IMO.

Hey, I've seen Kerrison on a World Cup downhill course. *Twice. *The
first time she literally cried in fear and CRAWLED off the course, a
mere intermediate slope at Lake Louise. *Bert and I were talking about
that the other day on the lift, and I had to confirm that I saw real
tears and heard real sobs. *Truly pathetic.
The second time was on the Dave Murray at Whistler. *She talked a
bunch of **** and got embarassed, finishing so far behind she couldn't
even be seen when I crossed the finish, and you can see a half mile up
the course.
Anybody who has even been on a WC course knows that most of the path
is stone cold blue with some black stretches. *I've skied four of
them. *Easy money. *Bit of a challenge when watered down for a race,
but skiable by any competent intermediate with no particular
problems....unless, of course, you suck as bad as Kerrison, and you
cry in fear when on it.
The fat bitch is an ignorant blowhard, exposed again as usual.

The observer will note that while Anthea Kerrison takes a couple cheap
shots in other threads, she's got no response to her sad and pathetic
history as a skier.
She could lie about it, of course, but I'd sure know she was lying,
and the Whistler embarassment is very well documented.

Your running away from a race you initially agreed to is also well
documented.

Why would he run away from that if he is such a good skier?

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Adieu alt.horror
Old December 24th 07, 10:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_12_]

twobuddha wrote:

The observer will note that while Anthea Kerrison takes a couple cheap
shots in other threads, she's got no response to her sad and pathetic
history as a skier.

I've got a silver PSIA badge. You've got nothing.

--
ant
Don't try to email me!

Old December 24th 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 20:13:15 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

She's got to be one of the vilest human beings I've ever run across,
and deserves to be thrown out of this country on her fat, ugly,
mishapen ass.

I always wonder why you are hitting on her.

Go Buckeyes.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old December 24th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 23, 8:24*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

On Dec 19, 3:43*am, "ant" wrote:

Stavros wrote:
[...]

No surprise.
She's got to be one of the vilest human beings I've ever run across,
and deserves to be thrown out of this country on her fat, ugly,
mishapen ass.
Where is the ****?
Must stop ****ing with....oooops, forgot. *A lot of her anger and
hatred comes from the reality that I wouldn't **** the fugly bitch.

Me? You really are insane.
Old December 24th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 23, 8:42*pm, Suzieflame wrote:
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 04:24:16 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article
,

On Dec 19, 3:43*am, "ant" wrote:

Stavros wrote:
[...]

When did I ever claim to be anything more than a reasonably competent
advanced skier?
Clue time, asshole. I'm a good human being. You people are freaks.
I win.
Must stop ****ing with reasonably insane wack jobs....
Old December 24th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 24, 3:19*am, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
The observer will note that while Anthea Kerrison takes a couple cheap
shots in other threads, she's got no response to her sad and pathetic
history as a skier.

I've got a silver PSIA badge. You've got nothing.

I will always think of you as the fat whining crying bitch who lost a
race after she bragged her fat ugly ass off, who cried on a WC course,
who committed felonies over a stupid newsgroup.
You've got a stupid badge and wipe brat's noses for a living. I've
got a conscience, ethics, morals, and self respect. You've got
nothing.
What a fat, ugly, drunken, miserable fraud you are, you despicable
****. I know you for what you are, and like anyone else who gets to
know you, I loathe you.
Now go get drunk for Xmas. You do it every year, why change?
Must stop ****ing with alcoholic feral pigs.....
Old December 24th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:31:11 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

What a fat, ugly, drunken, miserable fraud you are, you despicable
****. I know you for what you are, and like anyone else who gets to
know you, I loathe you.

You sound depressed. Try calling the suicide hot line.

No. Just shoot yourself. It would be the best Hannakuh present you
could give us.

Old December 24th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

On Dec 19, 3:43*am, "ant" wrote:

Stavros wrote:
[...]

Yup. The challenge was thrown and then you backed out.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old December 24th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 23, 8:42*pm, Suzieflame wrote:
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 04:24:16 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article
,

On Dec 19, 3:43*am, "ant" wrote:

Stavros wrote:
[...]

You claim you're a "reasonably competent advanced skier" do you?

LOL

Old December 24th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 24, 3:19*am, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
The observer will note that while Anthea Kerrison takes a couple cheap
shots in other threads, she's got no response to her sad and pathetic
history as a skier.

I've got a silver PSIA badge. You've got nothing.

I will always think of you as the fat whining crying bitch who lost a
race after she bragged her fat ugly ass off, who cried on a WC course,
who committed felonies over a stupid newsgroup.

And I'll always think of you as the guy who went ballistic when the joke
was on him...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

Pepsi Challenge Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 2 January 22nd 07 06:29 PM
Pepsi Challenge--The Course Won Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 1 February 7th 05 12:29 PM
Artic Challenge L@ Snowboarding 2 January 27th 05 06:43 PM
Ski challenge of my Life steve a Snowboarding 0 October 28th 03 12:28 PM
Ski challenge of my life steve a Backcountry Skiing 0 October 28th 03 12:26 PM