Hiking Half-dome

Old October 11th 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Hiking Half-dome

On Oct 11, 4:37*pm, Dick G wrote:
On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:44:31 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry

wrote:
On Oct 11, 11:14*am, The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/11/10 02:17, wrote:
nothing visible

Using Thunderbird/linux, all I can see of this message is the date,
subject and sender ONLY in the message list. *The message itself is
invisible. *Tried two different newsfeeds, but not googlegroups.
Horvie, did you cancel this message? *Did somebody else? *Does this
happen frequently?

I notice invisible messages A LOT in rsa. *Has Bert improved his hacking
skills?

The only way Bert could improve his hacking skills would be if he
found someone to push his fingers down on the correct keys for him.

I don't believe he is any longer friends with the convicted felon-

I'm pretty sure Bert never met you, much less would be friends with a
convicted felon like you.
Old October 12th 10, 03:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 11, 5:37*pm, Dick G wrote

I don't believe he is any longer friends with the convicted felon

He cant maintain any relationship without any social skills. He must
have tried to put the moves on JD too. He seems to have quit defending
him as well.
Old October 12th 10, 04:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 12, 8:40*am, pigo wrote:
On Oct 11, 5:37*pm, Dick G wrote

I don't believe he is any longer friends with the convicted felon

He cant maintain any relationship without any social skills.

I can't, you pathetic freak? Geez, there are plenty of people who
would disagree with you. Including Bert, just got off the phone with
him.
Not to mention a good fifteen people I still see who used to post
here, and left in complete disgust, repelled by the vileness of freaks
like you.

He must
have tried to put the moves on JD too. He seems to have quit defending
him as well.

The moves? Another homophobic slur from Tranny Boob himself? Clue
time, dumb****. Notice how even YOUR buddies have left this
********? They are embarassed to be associated with you. Of course,
anybody who calls himself Dick Gozinya is beyond embarassment. Your
friend. Better hope he doesn't put "the moves" on you.