Gappers convention

Old October 3rd 10, 05:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default Gappers convention

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

Guess twobuddha was right about you, lied, get caught, and lie some
more. The misleading begins with your illegitimate questions. And now
we see the first hand how a recycled lie begins.

This paragraph is like one of those pictures that has 20 things wrong
with it. Can you find them all?
Old October 3rd 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
Yabahoobs wrote:

Guess twobuddha was right about you, lied, get caught, and lie some
more. The misleading begins with your illegitimate questions. And now
we see the first hand how a recycled lie begins.

What lies?

And with that, his transformation is complete.

And thus the caterpillar completes his metamorphosis into garden slug.
Old October 3rd 10, 06:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 3, 11:44*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:
Guess twobuddha was right about you, lied, get caught, and lie some
more. The misleading begins with your illegitimate questions. And now
we see the first hand how a recycled lie begins.

This paragraph is like one of those pictures that has 20 things wrong
with it. *Can you find them all?

I notice the no pronoun thing. Otherwise known as "the tell". A
mixture of past and present tense. Arbitrary commas. And the last
sentence has the words twisted around. Oh yeah, he say "twobuddah was
right". That's never happened either :-)
Old October 3rd 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

*snowbender wrote:
Guess twobuddha was right about you, lied, get caught, and lie some
more. The misleading begins with your illegitimate questions. And now
we see the first hand how a recycled lie begins.

This paragraph is like one of those pictures that has 20 things wrong
with it. *Can you find them all?

I notice the no pronoun thing. Otherwise known as "the tell". A
mixture of past and present tense. Arbitrary commas. And the last
sentence has the words twisted around. Oh yeah, he say "twobuddah was
right". That's never happened either :-)

I don't think even Bert ever said that.
Old October 3rd 10, 08:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Oct 3, 10:45 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

Yabahoobs wrote:
Guess twobuddha was right about you, lied, get caught, and lie some
more. The misleading begins with your illegitimate questions. And now
we see the first hand how a recycled lie begins.

What lies?

The lies you've told yourself about me through your illegitimate
questions.

And with that, his transformation is complete.

And a flightless turkey recycles them a couple more times.

And thus the caterpillar completes his metamorphosis into garden slug.

With a soft touch of a fortune cookies teller's twisting facts, wola,
here comes the legend of the DRAGONTAIL. Stay tuned...

snowbender
Old October 3rd 10, 10:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 3, 10:18*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Oct 3, 8:52*am, snowbender wrote:

On Oct 2, 12:58 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Oct 2, 12:35 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:03 am, Richard Henry wrote:

What was the title of your thesis? *Is it available online?

Taichi Skiing: the Dance of Cosmos,http://www.taomartialarts.com/ski/ski_dance.html

"From sport to Kung-Fu, from Kung-Fu to meditation, Tai Chi Skiing has
transformed the alpine skiing to a discipline that is capable of
bringing us to reach the heart of gravity where the universe shines.
As Tai Chi Skiing transposes, the universe manifests from within. Tai
Chi Skiing is the dance of the cosmos."

snowbender

"Tai-Chi skiing" was you doctoral thesis in mathematics?

No, I did say somewhere there's no PhD program in Taichi, are you miss
read on purpose? Nevertheless, Taichi Skiing is where I apply
mathematics/group principles to skiing, and beyond. As all snow
sliding devices have a property that when an edge is pressed the
device turns/changes direction, and the base is pressed the device run
faster going straight, which is come to know as "Flatboarding" theory,
and with Flatboarding, I can do all three mountain sliding
disciplines: alpine, tele, and snowboarding with one technique--Taichi
Skiing. Nevertheless, these are still all too "external," and
internally, Taichi Skiing transcends the physical world.

If it's no, why did you answer the question that way?

What was that school again?

Way to Enlightenment, School of Tao Martial Arts.

So....was *you PhD thesis in Enlightenment? *Or Tao Martial Arts?

I believe he claimed somewhere that his PhD was issued from a school
in Taiwan, likely in the 80's or 90's. *This was well before Chinese
and related universities even began to wake up to the idea of
modelling their graduate education after a more western model. *Are we
to even grant his PhD ANY credibility, regardless of its topic ?
Considering his OBVIOUS reluctance to divulge ANYTHING about his
dissertation, I think we can (get ready for this one...) "do the math".

Just as I've predicted you gappers are going to lie through your teeth
to amend your shameless denials.

One thing we learned is that he can be misleading. *Oh, wait, we
already knew that.

Guess twobuddha was right about you, lied, get caught, and lie some
more. The misleading begins with your illegitimate questions. And now
we see the first hand how a recycled lie begins.

What lies?-

As he said, when caught lying, you lie some more. With an
illegitimate question recycling a lie.
Contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
Old October 3rd 10, 10:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 3, 10:33*am, Yabahoobs wrote:
[...]

Holy ****, Yabapussy, WHOSE transformation? Henry lies more than you
do. But you are both equally cowards. He's just more smarmy.
Old October 3rd 10, 10:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 3, 10:44*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:
Guess twobuddha was right about you, lied, get caught, and lie some
more. The misleading begins with your illegitimate questions. And now
we see the first hand how a recycled lie begins.

This paragraph is like one of those pictures that has 20 things wrong
with it. *Can you find them all?

Hell, makes perfect sense to me. And to you. You lie, get caught,
lie some more, then lie about the guy who catches you lying. Textbook
psychopathic game playing.