just a comment

Old May 16th 07, 02:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Edwin

Default just a comment

On May 15, 10:38 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article .com,

Edwin wrote:
On May 15, 3:28 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

downhill wrote:
Did anyone notice that Bode was in the news again?
Two separate stories one he has quit the ski team and will run next year
as an independent. Then his cousin ran over a state trooper and then
shot the trooper dead then a passing moterist grabbed the trooper's gun
and killed bode's relative.
I guess everybody was too busy trying to convince a habitually lying
lowlife to publicly admit that he is a habitually lying lowlife with no
redeeming value.
Alan you really need a better hobby.

I have lots of hobbies, but sometimes one is just hanging around the
computer too much...

Oh, c'mon off it... Usenet and being an arsehole are the only two
"hobbies" you have.

You mean other than golf, hockey, skiing, sailing, music...

LOL

Posting about them on Usenet doesn't count as having those hobbies.
Make a note of that.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed

Case in point: the way you changed your signature line because I
missed the last two seconds of a flash presentation. Nothing else
on Apple's site said anything at all about the iPhone containing a
speaker phone.

You're right, Edwin, I should change that...

That also means you're wrong... AGAIN! g

And that you've been wrong every time you use that signature line.

It just goes to show why you're universally known as Alan "Wrong
Again" Baker.

--
"I always read what is posted, as I don't share your habits." -- "Upon
rereading your original post, I see that I have been mistaken in what I wrote.

Unlike yourself, I can admit when I'm wrong. You have errors that
are years old that you still refuse to admit to.

Old May 22nd 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Couldn't agree with you more, Edwin.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
oups.com...

Old May 23rd 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Couldn't agree with you more, Edwin.

I can only recommend reading a little of your history to see just who is
jumping to ally themselves with him...

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
oups.com...

Old May 25th 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

I can only recommend reading a little of your history to see just who is
jumping to ally themselves with him...

How about your history. There is no mass loss in air foil function. You
missed the physics joke:

Alan Baker thinks:

The wing hits a Nitrogen molecule precisely in the center and ****s a
muon. Yeah! That's the ticket! A muon! I'm ready for my closeup
now Mr. Demille!

I really don't need the GED you suggested. My old physics prof said I have
a good mind for experimental physics. Dug up an old abstract of his:

Arthur B. Denison
University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming 82071

Systematic measurements have been made using the technique of muon spin
rotation for a series of magnetic oxides. These measurements have been
made as a function of temperature and externally applied field on -Fe2O3,
Cr2O3, magnetite (Fe3O4) and a set of rare-earth orthoferrites RFeO3 (R=Sm,
Eu, Dy, Ho, Y, and Er). The muon behavior is found to exhibit common features
for these materials with the muon forming a weak bond near the oxygen. Local
motion or delocalization may occur at lower temperatures while global
diffusion or hopping to similar sites occurs at higher temperatures (400 K).
As the behavior of the muon in its chemical environment becomes understood
the technique may be used to study other physical effects of interest.

Journal of Applied Physics is copyrighted by The American Institute of Physics.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 25th 07, 06:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

I can only recommend reading a little of your history to see just who is
jumping to ally themselves with him...

How about your history. There is no mass loss in air foil function. You
missed the physics joke:

And I never said there was any mass loss.

[...]

Here's a little clue for you, Jeff:

Your old physics prof's abstract doesn't prove that *you* have a clue
about anything. You've already shown you haven't a clue about
aerodynamics or SunOS versions.

Old May 25th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

And I never said there was any mass loss.

Thus, your rudimentary algebra was irrelevant to the discussion of the
Newtonian equation being true only if mass stays constant. Are you
really this stupid?

Your old physics prof's abstract doesn't prove that *you* have a clue
about anything. You've already shown you haven't a clue about
aerodynamics or SunOS versions.

Art said I have a good head for physics. Lisa Sauve, a Unix Systems
Analyst agrees with me, not you. You are a mediocre nobody with an
email address. Your insubstantial opinion is as smelly as your asshole.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 25th 07, 06:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 25, 10:49 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

And I never said there was any mass loss.

Thus, your rudimentary algebra was irrelevant to the discussion of the
Newtonian equation being true only if mass stays constant. Are you
really this stupid?

Your old physics prof's abstract doesn't prove that *you* have a clue
about anything. You've already shown you haven't a clue about
aerodynamics or SunOS versions.

Art said I have a good head for physics. Lisa Sauve, a Unix Systems
Analyst agrees with me, not you. You are a mediocre nobody with an
email address. Your insubstantial opinion is as smelly as your asshole.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Everything is online now. Please post a link to a manual page that
supports your position.

Old May 25th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

And I never said there was any mass loss.

Thus, your rudimentary algebra was irrelevant to the discussion of the
Newtonian equation being true only if mass stays constant. Are you
really this stupid?

As stupid as you've shown yourself to be? Not hardly.

What we were trying to explain to you is that you can take a fixed mass
and apply an acceleration to it and find the force necessary by
multiplying the two, *or* you can take a rate of mass and change its
velocity by a constant.

Your old physics prof's abstract doesn't prove that *you* have a clue
about anything. You've already shown you haven't a clue about
aerodynamics or SunOS versions.

Art said I have a good head for physics. Lisa Sauve, a Unix Systems
Analyst agrees with me, not you. You are a mediocre nobody with an
email address. Your insubstantial opinion is as smelly as your asshole.

If she really knew her stuff, she'd agree with me, since there has never
been a SunOS Version 7.

Old May 26th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On May 25, 1:49 pm, (Jeff Doofus) wrote:
In article ,

Art said I have a good head for physics.

Great, what has Art "published", Where did you take this so-called
physics course and how many physics courses has this materials
engineer had. By the way having an inclination does not make you an
expert on anything. That requires work which you avoid like crazy.

Bull****

You are a mediocre nobody with an
email address. Your insubstantial opinion is as smelly as your asshole.

And you're an absolutely worthless nobody housesitter. It does make
perfect sense about you knowing about smellly assholes since you stick
your nose up the ass of everyone you meet.

PS: Have you discovered the identity of your parents yet? I would
suggest you look in the local sheltered workshop.

Old May 26th 07, 05:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Lost Balls BSker wrote:

Art said I have a good head for physics.

Come on Davis. What degrees does Art hold, when and where did he get
them? Where is he a faculty member? What has he published?

My mommy might be over-protective but she knows an untalented bull****
artist when she sees one (by the way, she has a BS in Chemistry from a
top 25 university). She thinks you're an unmotivated imbecile.