Weather site

Old December 9th 05, 07:02 AM

Default Weather site

Hey John,

I went to that new Philly area weather site JcWeather.com and joined
their forum also, maybe we can get the other philly area skiers to
take a look too. would be like our personal chat area.

Thanks for the tip
Old December 10th 05, 05:31 PM

**** Off dufus. the site is brand new and half the links are broken...

Old December 14th 05, 06:19 AM

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 17:31:43 GMT, "stuart" wrote:

Coma wrote in message ...
Hey John,

I went to that new Philly area weather site JcWeather.com and joined
their forum also, maybe we can get the other philly area skiers to
take a look too. would be like our personal chat area.

Thanks for the tip

**** Off dufus. the site is brand new and half the links are broken...

Name one broken link, just to prove your not a complete idiot?
Old December 14th 05, 01:08 PM

Coma wrote in message

Hey John,

I went to that new Philly area weather site JcWeather.com and joined
their forum also, maybe we can get the other philly area skiers to
take a look too. would be like our personal chat area.

Thanks for the tip

**** Off dufus. the site is brand new and half the links are broken...

Name one broken link, just to prove your not a complete idiot?

The forum links are broken. Stop spamming here.

"hey John, thanks for the tip" Who the **** is John and what "tip" are you
talking about, There's no John around here..

Old December 15th 05, 05:37 AM

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:08:41 GMT, "stuart" wrote:

Coma wrote in message ...
On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 17:31:43 GMT, "stuart" wrote:

Coma wrote in message

.. .
Hey John,

I went to that new Philly area weather site JcWeather.com and joined
their forum also, maybe we can get the other philly area skiers to
take a look too. would be like our personal chat area.

Thanks for the tip

**** Off dufus. the site is brand new and half the links are broken...

Name one broken link, just to prove your not a complete idiot?

The forum links are broken. Stop spamming here.

"hey John, thanks for the tip" Who the **** is John and what "tip" are you
talking about, There's no John around here..

anyone who goes there can see how wrong you are
i love it when idiots like yourself prove to us how dum you really can
be, learn how to use a computer dummy. or at least get out of the 80's
and upgrade.

Oh Right, I'm Spamming, i can see how really busy this group
is.....it'll really get out to alot of people on this group if that
was my intention, what ten people looked at this group in the last 6
months....lol.

Your the one who jumped in on my thread and started cursing, and
making false statments, grow up little boy, and go back to playing
with you little TRS80 color computer....lol.....Bye-bye....discusion
over.

but i'm sure you have to have the last work and curse a little more, i
know your type on here....lol
Old December 15th 05, 09:53 PM

Coma wrote in message ...
On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 17:31:43 GMT, "stuart" wrote:

Coma wrote in message

. ..
[...]

So you didn't tell me who John is and why you posted your message.
Explanation? I notice you were not X-posted and your info is as follows.
Do you want me to ping your private URL via WHOIS?
Don't tell me I am computer illiterate. I am definitely not.

From: Coma
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Subject: Weather site
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:37:54 -0500

tPUnf.256510$ir4.152142@edtnps90
http://www.giganews.com/info/dmca.html

Cool Weather site Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 0 February 20th 05 03:23 PM
Sugarbush Dr. Weather URL's found so far... Where are the western reports? [email protected] Alpine Skiing 1 December 18th 04 02:07 AM
Ski partner site Joe H. General 0 April 4th 04 09:43 PM
New Site check it out Jessica Alpine Skiing 0 February 2nd 04 06:46 PM
John Dee weather forecast John O'Connell Nordic Skiing 0 December 18th 03 05:45 PM