OT joke: stopped for speeding

Old March 4th 05, 08:01 PM
Sue White

Default OT joke: stopped for speeding

A skier racing to catch the first lift gets stopped for speeding...

Skier: Is there a problem, Officer?

Officer: You were speeding.

Skier: Oh, I see.

Officer: Can I see your license please?

Skier: I don't have one.

Officer: Don't have one?

Skier: Lost it 4 times for drunk driving.

Officer: I see... Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.

Skier: I don't have them, I stole this car.

Officer: Stole it?

Skier: Right, and I killed and hacked up the owner.

Officer: You what?

Skier: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk.

Officer looks at the skier and slowly backs away to his car and
calls for support.
Within minutes, police cars circle the skier and a cop slowly approaches
the car, clutching his half drawn gun.

Officer 2: Could you step out of your vehicle please!

Skier: Is there a problem sir?

Officer 2: The officer told me that you stole this car and murdered the
owner.

Skier: Murdered the owner?

Officer 2: Could you open the trunk of the car, please.

The skier opens the trunk, revealing nothing but ski equipment.

Officer 2: Is this your car?

Skier: Yes, here are the registration papers.

The officer is quite stunned.

Officer 2: This officer claims that you do not have a driver's license.

The skier gets out a licence and hands it to the officer. The cop
examines the licence and compares the photo to the skier.
He looks quite puzzled.

Officer 2: I must admit that I'm confused; the officer told me
you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you
murdered the owner.

Skier: I suppose he told you I was speeding, too !

--
Sue ]3(p

At the last annual count, Britain had 544 breweries and rising.