Scottee caught lying again

Old March 8th 04, 10:35 PM
Terd Fartingmor

Default Scottee caught lying again

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...080213/-1/NEWS

Tony Packo’s Café in East Toledo has applied for a property rezoning
to accommodate a building expansion.

Owner Robin Horvath is seeking to rezone a home lot on Genesee Street
and a piece of a city alley from residential to commercial to
consolidate property for an expansion.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...080213/-1/NEWS

Now, Scottee, why don't you tell us again how you called Tony Packos,
and you were told that nobody ever heard of Horvath?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old March 9th 04, 12:57 AM
scottabe

Default Scottee catches Horvath lying again

in article , Terd Fartingmor at
wrote on 3/8/04 3:35 PM:

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...EWS16/10308021
3/-1/NEWS

Tony Packo’s Café in East Toledo has applied for a property rezoning
to accommodate a building expansion.

Owner Robin Horvath is seeking to rezone a home lot on Genesee Street
and a piece of a city alley from residential to commercial to
consolidate property for an expansion.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...EWS16/10308021
3/-1/NEWS

Now, Scottee, why don't you tell us again how you called Tony Packos,
and you were told that nobody ever heard of Horvath?

Hey, wacko? I clearly stated that nobody had heard of HOLLYWOOD Horvath.
Caught you lying again.
Does Robin know what you write on this newsgroup?
Go put some relish on Bubba's sausage, bitch.

Old March 9th 04, 03:45 AM
Terd Fartingmor

Default Scottee caught lying again, lying again, lying again

wrote on 3/8/04 3:35 PM:

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...EWS16/10308021
3/-1/NEWS

Tony Packo’s Café in East Toledo has applied for a property rezoning
to accommodate a building expansion.

Owner Robin Horvath is seeking to rezone a home lot on Genesee Street
and a piece of a city alley from residential to commercial to
consolidate property for an expansion.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...EWS16/10308021
3/-1/NEWS

Now, Scottee, why don't you tell us again how you called Tony Packos,
and you were told that nobody ever heard of Horvath?

Hey, wacko? I clearly stated that nobody had heard of HOLLYWOOD Horvath.

You were lying then, and you are now. You said you asked for HERO
Horvath.

Caught you lying again.

Did not!

Does Robin know what you write on this newsgroup?

Why don't you E-mail him and ask? His E-mail address is
or maybe you can call his 800 number and ask to
speak to him. BTW, I was posting on company time.. Why don't you get
him to fire me?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old March 9th 04, 03:49 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:35:01 -0500, Olaf Timandahaff
wrote this crap:

Now, now, Spock.
You have to ask for "The Grand Fromage" or just "Horvath"

Sorry, but this is a Hungarian restaurant, not French. You'll have to
ask for the "Nagy Kutya." (Big Dog)

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old March 9th 04, 04:16 AM
scottabe

Default Robin Horvath, rsa bitch

wrote on 3/8/04 8:45 PM:

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:57:01 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

in article
, Terd Fartingmor at
wrote on 3/8/04 3:35 PM:

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.../NEWS16/103080
21
3/-1/NEWS

Tony Packo’s Café in East Toledo has applied for a property rezoning
to accommodate a building expansion.

Owner Robin Horvath is seeking to rezone a home lot on Genesee Street
and a piece of a city alley from residential to commercial to
consolidate property for an expansion.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.../NEWS16/103080
21
3/-1/NEWS

Now, Scottee, why don't you tell us again how you called Tony Packos,
and you were told that nobody ever heard of Horvath?

Hey, wacko? I clearly stated that nobody had heard of HOLLYWOOD Horvath.

You were lying then, and you are now. You said you asked for HERO
Horvath.

Actually, I asked for Asshole Horvath, Bubba's boyfriend. Caught you lying
again, wacko. Is your name Robin?

Caught you lying again.

Did not!

Caught you lying again. Is your name Robin, behatch?

Does Robin know what you write on this newsgroup?

Why don't you E-mail him and ask? His E-mail address is
or maybe you can call his 800 number and ask to
speak to him. BTW, I was posting on company time.. Why don't you get
him to fire me?

Is your name Robin, behatch? That would explain a lot. Little bitch
running around with a girls name.

Old March 9th 04, 05:46 AM
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

Now, now, Spock.
You have to ask for "The Grand Fromage" or just "Horvath"

Sorry, but this is a Hungarian restaurant, not French. You'll have to
ask for the "Nagy Kutya." (Big Dog)

I had a professor in college named Nagy (she pronounced it something like
naaaahhhjjj). Looking back on it, I can see where that might have meant
dog.

Old March 9th 04, 05:48 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

something

It's Day 13.

Old March 9th 04, 11:09 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:46:38 -0800, "Richard Henry"
wrote this crap:

.. .
wrote this crap:

Now, now, Spock.
You have to ask for "The Grand Fromage" or just "Horvath"

Sorry, but this is a Hungarian restaurant, not French. You'll have to
ask for the "Nagy Kutya." (Big Dog)

I had a professor in college named Nagy (she pronounced it something like
naaaahhhjjj).

That's correct.

Looking back on it, I can see where that might have meant
dog.

It means "big."

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe