Hey Bertay the Meow Man

Old April 3rd 08, 10:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default Hey Bertay the Meow Man

Did you happen to find all that proof about schizophrenia and being
institutionalized? I mean it should be so easy. Right up there with
FF's other lines about being a war hero, having an advanced degree,
ALL those others being pedophiles and drug abusers, selling quality
merchandise on the Crap Shack, his decades long denial about being
bobaloobob. Whoops, bad examples I guess. You stated it with such
conviction, where you there? Nah, I've never spoken to you personally,
have I or even e-mailed you personally. It would appear you're as much
of a liar as FF. Could this be one of a myriad of reasons why you no
longer practice law? We're waiting for the proof, meow man.
Old April 3rd 08, 04:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Clarencedarrow wrote:
Did you happen to find all that proof about schizophrenia and being
institutionalized? I mean it should be so easy. Right up there with
FF's other lines about being a war hero, having an advanced degree,
ALL those others being pedophiles and drug abusers, selling quality
merchandise on the Crap Shack, his decades long denial about being
bobaloobob. Whoops, bad examples I guess. You stated it with such
conviction, where you there? Nah, I've never spoken to you personally,
have I or even e-mailed you personally. It would appear you're as much
of a liar as FF. Could this be one of a myriad of reasons why you no
longer practice law? We're waiting for the proof, meow man.

You're rea;;y bent on destroying that marriage you like to brag about,
aren't you?

You ducked the question - are they proud of "travelingsexshow"? Proud
of your postings here?

Bert. my wife thinks I'm a flaming moron even interfacing with
"goons"(her term) like you and Scott.

But actually dumbass, If you were smart enough to notice. I did
directly address your challenge to have my wife directly answer your
question. ... she knows what I do and have done and is quite happy with
it.
=====================================

Then a little change of tune 5 hours later. The truth comes out:
=====================================

From: Clarencedarrow
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine
Subject: Hey Bert, You were right.
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 05:19:02 -0700 (PDT)

She said and I quote, "If you want to play with **** like that, get
busy and put the fertilizer down on the grass and for god's sake get a
life."

My wife threatened to divorce me if I ever had any contact with him or
someone
like him again.

Gotta go for domestic peace. Adieu.

Listen to your wife. Get a life.

Bert
Old April 4th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 3, 3:57 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
Did you happen to find all that proof about schizophrenia and being
institutionalized? I mean it should be so easy. Right up there with
FF's other lines about being a war hero, having an advanced degree,
ALL those others being pedophiles and drug abusers, selling quality
merchandise on the Crap Shack, his decades long denial about being
bobaloobob. Whoops, bad examples I guess. You stated it with such
conviction, where you there? Nah, I've never spoken to you personally,
have I or even e-mailed you personally. It would appear you're as much
of a liar as FF. Could this be one of a myriad of reasons why you no
longer practice law? We're waiting for the proof, meow man.

Take your meds, Vinnie. YOU told me you had been institutionalized.
Did you lie to me then, or are you lying now?
Old April 4th 08, 10:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

wrote:

Did you happen to find all that proof about schizophrenia and being
institutionalized? I mean it should be so easy. Right up there with
FF's other lines about being a war hero, having an advanced degree,
ALL those others being pedophiles and drug abusers, selling quality
merchandise on the Crap Shack, his decades long denial about being
bobaloobob. Whoops, bad examples I guess. *You stated it with such
conviction, where you there? Nah, I've never spoken to you personally,
have I or even e-mailed you personally. It would appear you're as much
of a liar as FF. Could this be one of a myriad of reasons why you no
longer practice law? *We're waiting for the proof, meow man.

Take your meds, Vinnie. *YOU told me you had been institutionalized.
Did you lie to me then, or are you lying now?

Neither, FF. You're lying then AND now. LOL - Sgt Pork
Provide the proof, that's all you have to do, you diseased widdle
maggot. BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Put Proof Here -------
Old April 4th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Look at your posts, you insane stalker. All the proof needed. I
guess you are lying now. Because your behavior since you told me you
were diagnosed schizophrenic and involuntarily committed to a mental
institution reinforces the truth of what you told me then.
Please get help, Vinnie. You are harming yourself and doing no damage
to me.
I am not what you think I am: I am a good and decent and evolved
spiritual being who spreads love and healing in the world.

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: Spreads love and healing every night with grooming angels.....
Old April 4th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

wrote:

[...]

LOL You're probably right about not doing any damage to a skank who
has a police record, restraining orders and a history of drug and
alcohol abuse. You couldn't get any lower. What was that your brother
called you "A Monster". It certainly wasn't a good and decent man?
What a joke - About the Schizophrenia post proof here---------------

Still waiting. The way you're lying about that, chances are good,
you're lying about abusing your brother.
Old April 4th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

wrote:

[...]

By the way- Let's do your basic credibility check;

1.) You lied about Military experience - (you even got caught red-
handed plagiarizing another person's account - right Mr. two holes)
2.) You lied about any real law enforcement experience (confirmed at
your infamous restraining hearing)
3.) You lied to and about the Judge.
4.) You lied to and about the law enforcement involved.
5.) You've lied about Dave and Pigo being coke addicts and child
molestors
6.) You've lied about an advanced degree.
7.) You've lied about your deceased brother.
8.) You've lied about your mother.
9.) You've lied about having a true wage paying job w K2. (you
occasionally got a free pair of skis for moderating a fledgling chat
room).
10.) You've lied about Anthea stealing lift tickets - you gave them to
her conditionally.
11.)You've lied consistently and repeatedly about a nonexistent
conversation between us concerning mental health issues (and still
refusing to provide proof).
12.) You consistently lie to potential customers about the shape of
the clothing being sold - THINK CROTCHLESS
13.) You consistently lied about not being bobaloobob.
14.) You consistently lie about your social acumen - which is
particularly funny because ALL women find you thoroughly disgusting.
No exceptions.
15.) You've lied about civil rights participation
16.) You've lied about being on TV (caught red-handed).

What's really really funny is that when this is posted, people are
going to add more and more and more. LOL
Old April 4th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 3, 12:56*pm, Bert Hoff wrote:
snip

Fat, drunk, stupid and short of breath is no way to go through life,
Meow man.

Old April 4th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:

[...]

Vinnie, you are crazier than my nutcase wackjob brother, and that is
saying something.
Even he knew he was lying, and surely didn't have the balls to say it
to my face: I'd run into him every year or so and he would be very
nice. I'd tell him what a pathetic liar he was.....and he would hang
his head in shame, then lie some more when hiding behind his
computer. Hell, the chicken**** coward was taller and bigger than me,
too.
But at least he knew he was lying. You don't, Vinnie. You really
believe your insane projections.

Get help.

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: never accuses you of molesting snow
Old April 4th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:

[...]

Sure, Vinnie. Let us examine your delusions.

1.) You lied about Military experience - (you even got caught red-
handed plagiarizing another person's account - right Mr. two holes)

Never claimed to have military experience. Period. Delusion. You
freaks made up that plagiarizing bull****, one of the craziest lies
ever. Delusion.

2.) You lied about any real law enforcement experience (confirmed at
your infamous restraining hearing)

Confirmed? Outright delusion, Vinnie.

3.) You lied to and about the Judge.

Bull****. Never lied to and never lied about, Vinnie. Delusion.

4.) You lied to and about the law enforcement involved.

Another outright lie: the only people who lied were you and your
buddies.

5.) You've lied about Dave and Pigo being coke addicts and child
molestors

Bull****. Delusions.

6.) You've lied about an advanced degree.

Delusions.

7.) You've lied about your deceased brother.

You really are insane. Never lied about the asshole. Don't have to.

8.) You've lied about your mother.

Make up another one, Vinnie. You know nothing about her. And I don't
have to lie about her: the truth is bad enough.

9.) You've lied about having a true wage paying job w K2. (you
occasionally got a free pair of skis for moderating a fledgling chat
room).

Never claimed to have one. Another case of you freaks making up a lie
and believing it is true. Delusional, Vinnie.

10.) You've lied about Anthea stealing lift tickets - you gave them to
her conditionally.

She stole the lift tickets. Period.

11.)You've lied consistently and repeatedly about a nonexistent
conversation between us concerning mental health issues (and still
refusing to provide proof).

How can I prove it, Vinnie? You told me you were diagnosed
schizophrenic and were involuntarily committed to a mental
institutionn.
Tell ya what. Bluff called. Provide me with access to your entire
medical history.
Delusional, Vinnie. You are insane. Mentally ill. Get help.

12.) You consistently lie to potential customers about the shape of
the clothing being sold - THINK CROTCHLESS

Bull****. Gross exageration of a rare problem.

13.) You consistently lied about not being bobaloobob.

Got me there, Vinnie. One for thirteen. And at least I fessed up:
you've never admitted to one of your lies.

14.) You consistently lie about your social acumen - which is
particularly funny because ALL women find you thoroughly disgusting.
No exceptions.

Damn, then a whole bunch of them are faking affection, Vinnie. You
really are one crazy ****head.

15.) You've lied about civil rights participation

Bull****. Delusion.

16.) You've lied about being on TV (caught red-handed).

Vinnie, YOUR OWN PEOPLE found the website that proved my statement.
YOU ARE INSANE. CAUGHT RED HANDED.

What's really really funny is that when this is posted, people are
going to add more and more and more.

Sixteen delusional lies. One truth. Yep, pretty much the standard
ratio around this ********.
Get help, Vinnie. You are insane. As proven in this insane,
delusional, deranged post. What scares me about you is that you
really believe your bull****.....