Handmade boot warmers!

Old May 13th 12, 02:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Handmade boot warmers!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...511-145940.jpg

--
Cheers, Bev
If you are going to try cross-country skiing,
Old May 13th 12, 04:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

The Real Bev wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...511-145940.jpg

She's invented socks!!!!

Old May 13th 12, 05:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 12 May 2012 21:10:01 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote this crap:

The Real Bev wrote:
She's invented socks!!!!

No she didn't. In my country they've had socks for centuries. I
remember in Boston they have Red Sox.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old May 13th 12, 06:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 05/12/2012 09:10 PM, Bob F wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...511-145940.jpg

She's invented socks!!!!

Filled with 1.5 pounds of rice each. Maybe I should post them on Etsy.
Or Regretsy.

--
Cheers, Bev
The stone age didn't end for lack of stones.
Old May 13th 12, 06:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

The Real Bev wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...511-145940.jpg

She's invented socks!!!!

Filled with 1.5 pounds of rice each. Maybe I should post them on
Etsy. Or Regretsy.

So, can you use them to re-fit boots?

Old May 13th 12, 02:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 5/12/12 7:34 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...511-145940.jpg

What a cleaver idea -
put your feet in the socks.
put the socks in the boots.
exercise.
the warm foot in the sock in the boot warms the boot.
patent!
Old May 13th 12, 04:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

The Real Bev wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...511-145940.jpg

She's invented socks!!!!

Somebody had to do it!

Filled with 1.5 pounds of rice each. Maybe I should post them on
Etsy. Or Regretsy.

So, can you use them to re-fit boots?

You all suck! Here I introduce a negligible-cost handy hint on an
actual ski subject and I get nothing but ****! AND they can be used for
heating pads. Not heavy enough for a sap, though, so you're on your own
against muggers.

The point is to make them easier to get into in the morning. A friend
CAN'T get into hers unless she warms them from home to hill (2 hours in
her case) with similar products or we hold them under the hand dryers
for a couple of cycles, which is a monumental nuisance.

--
Cheers, Bev
----------------------------------
Old May 13th 12, 04:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

The Real Bev wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...511-145940.jpg

She's invented socks!!!!

Somebody had to do it!

No, you didn't. Stupid and pointless, and only illustrative of what an incredibly cheap bitch you are.

Filled with 1.5 pounds of rice each. Maybe I should post them on
Etsy. Or Regretsy.

So, can you use them to re-fit boots?

You all suck! Here I introduce a negligible-cost handy hint on an
actual ski subject and I get nothing but ****!

Funny how you never complain when I make a skiing related post and your buddies start calling me a child molester, or a criminal, or threaten my life.
Ooooooops, forgot. Morality and ethics are mere toys to a psychopathic pathological liar.
Your "hint" is neither handy or useful. More tacky and laughable.

AND they can be used for
heating pads. Not heavy enough for a sap, though, so you're on your own
against muggers.

You planning on making good on the death threats your fellow terrorists have made? You remember, don't you? The death threats you said "don't count" because nobody has had the balls to actually try to kill me?
Put a sock in it, bitch.

If you weren't so ****ing cheap, you could buy newer boots that actually fit. Stupid.
Old May 13th 12, 05:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

The Real Bev wrote:

Somebody had to do it!

Filled with 1.5 pounds of rice each. Maybe I should post them on
Etsy. Or Regretsy.

So, can you use them to re-fit boots?

You all suck! Here I introduce a negligible-cost handy hint on an actual
ski subject and I get nothing but ****! AND they can be used for heating
pads. Not heavy enough for a sap, though, so you're on your own against
muggers.

The point is to make them easier to get into in the morning. A friend
CAN'T get into hers unless she warms them from home to hill (2 hours in
her case) with similar products or we hold them under the hand dryers
for a couple of cycles, which is a monumental nuisance.

This would be my solution, but I know it is not cost effective. I was
going to suggest tire warmers as one of the teams had been using it at
the race yesterday. You could fit 3 or 4 pairs of boots in a tire warmer
that would be cost effective.

this is a ski race shop that has a different line of bags

http://store.fuxiracingusa.com/index.php?c=113
Old May 14th 12, 04:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 05/13/2012 10:36 AM, down_hill wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:

Somebody had to do it!

Filled with 1.5 pounds of rice each. Maybe I should post them
on Etsy. Or Regretsy.

So, can you use them to re-fit boots?

:-)

You all suck! Here I introduce a negligible-cost handy hint on an
actual ski subject and I get nothing but ****! AND they can be used
for heating pads. Not heavy enough for a sap, though, so you're on
your own against muggers.

The point is to make them easier to get into in the morning. A
friend CAN'T get into hers unless she warms them from home to hill
(2 hours in her case) with similar products or we hold them under
the hand dryers for a couple of cycles, which is a monumental
nuisance.

This would be my solution, but I know it is not cost effective.

It's a nuisance. You have to do something with your shoes once you get
to the restroom. I hate walking in ski boots, even the Nordicas with
the walking thingy that I just replaced. an extra 300 feet each way is
more than I want to deal with, especially when there's another 500 feet
uphill to the lift. (Just a guess about the distance, but I'll go with
it.) As soon as I saw Whatshisname pull some ski boots up out of the
ocean and actually WEAR them on I knew that Waterworld was going to suck.

I was going to suggest tire warmers as one of the teams had been
using it at the race yesterday. You could fit 3 or 4 pairs of boots
in a tire warmer that would be cost effective.

Possibly on your planet :-) I had the socks and yarn, and cheap rice is
40 cents/pound. I threw in a few dried lavender flowers to make them
smell good.

this is a ski race shop that has a different line of bags

http://store.fuxiracingusa.com/index.php?c=113

Very nice. TOO nice!

--
Cheers, Bev
I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's

Boot warmers The Real Bev[_4_] Alpine Skiing 22 May 2nd 12 04:09 AM
Best electric boot warmers ? Ron - NYP Alpine Skiing 2 February 12th 10 09:24 PM
S-Lab boot on/off? John Forrest Tomlinson Nordic Skiing 5 April 27th 07 09:46 AM
Boot fit JQ Alpine Skiing 6 November 25th 06 12:08 PM
AT Boot fit Ryan Pfleger Backcountry Skiing 1 December 27th 03 07:39 PM