Jackson Hole Sucks

Old February 13th 04, 07:01 PM
Walt

Default Jackson Hole Sucks

tm wrote:

Walt wrote:
tm wrote:
Walt wrote:
bdubya wrote:
tm wrote:
bdubya wrote:
tm wrote:
bdubya wrote:
tm wrote:
C. Parker wrote:
Bob Lee wrote

Not that us BHLs have any monopoly on that - I think the
recent
mass
recanting and apology by the current administration
concerning
their
misinformation and actions on the non-existant WMDs taught
us
all a
lot
about graceful acknowledgement of boners and willing
acceptance
of
accountability.

Damn, did I miss something?

Only if you have a Croatian inability to recognize sarcasm.
But it's alright, appears Kerry had an affair with an intern,
he's
done, stick a fork inhim. Greenspan says the US economy is
recovering
into a job-creating behomoth, Sharon is pulling settlements out
of
the
Gaza, Kaddaffi is playing nice, Iran is on the verge of
somekindof
democracy, terrorists are desperately blowing up police stations
in
Baghdad in a sad attempt to stop the inevitable-- the BHL
BobLee's
might bitch and moan, but it's obvious the US's current
administration's plan is working and they deserve reelection.

Aw, man, did I miss some politics here? I thought y'all were
still
arguing snowpack terminology. I'm tempted to point out things
like
how, if I may paraphrase our vice-prezdet, Clinton proved that
gettin'
down with the interns doesn't matter, but really the problem is
that
I'm too much of a liberal to enjoy kicking someone when they're
down,
and all the blather from the right lately has had such a stink of
desperation to it that it's really just embarrassing to listen
to.

No problem, dbubya, in fact, you support my argument. It is the
stoner/quitter mentality of you liberals that leads a loud minority
of
middle america to vote for an old coke-hoover partyboy like George
W Bush.

sniff yep. whine. Embarrassing, crybaby posteditor I am. Flag me
when I have
success of some kind, like following along in a thread and
understanding
sarcasm.
Until then, I'll just try to impress you with my french-
au revoir, mes braves, et bukkake.

Son, I already flagged you on all GWB's success. The whole Sharon,
Kaddafi, Iran thing above? Your success, however, is still in
question.
You've already swallowed the hook and line, want to go for the sinker?

You know what? I apologize; that was cruel of me, at what must be a
very frightening time for you. I'm sorry, and will try to exercise a
little more empathy in the future.

Allow me to apologize as well. It is very rude to make jokes in front
of people who have no sense of humor (or should I say "the comically
differently-abled"). For that I make the most sincere and formal mea
culpa, and shall promptly visit a dentist in Alabama to be adequately
raped.

Dude, we're smoking dried Austrailian frogs here.
Oh, wait, i see you followed along.

Huh? I'm the queen of the may parade and i don't get it?

Quit prancing about and exposing your knickers, slut, we're trying to
take freedom bonghits.

I still don't get it. And why do I suddenly find myself wearing this
frilly white dress?

--
//-Walt
//
Old February 13th 04, 07:20 PM
bdubya

Default Weekend weather (was Jackson Hole Sucks)

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:01:31 -0500, Walt
wrote:

bdubya wrote:
Walt wrote:
pigo wrote:

snipt

It's really ****ing cold here [SLC] now. -4F yesterday -2F today.

Cold is good. Good for the snow, builds character, keeps the riff-raff
off the slopes. I'm going to Searchmont tomorrow, where it's supposed to
-18C. Should be a great day. Last time I was there (two weeks ago) it
was -34C. I wish the weather was that good every day.

I'm bound for Copper Harbor (Mt. Bohemia) this evening.

Bite me.

Cold front coming through;

Cold is good. Good for the snow, builds character, keeps the riff-raff
off the slopes.

forecast high of 31F today, 9F tomorrow, 8F Sunday.
Forecasts are pretty divergent on the lake effect issue though; I
think I'll save a few different ones and see who gets it right....

Lake effect seems to be hard to predict. The best approach is to just
go and ski what's there when you got there.

Planning on making an appearance it the other peninsula anytime soon?

On any given weekend between now and mid-March, it's even odds; will
toss up a flag whenever I'm headed thataway. Say howdy to our
northerly neighbors for me, eh?

bw

Old February 15th 04, 06:23 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:01:24 -0600, bdubya
wrote this crap:

Aw, man, did I miss some politics here? I thought y'all were still
arguing snowpack terminology. I'm tempted to point out things like
how, if I may paraphrase our vice-prezdet, Clinton proved that gettin'
down with the interns doesn't matter, but really the problem is that
I'm too much of a liberal to enjoy kicking someone when they're down,
and all the blather from the right lately has had such a stink of
desperation to it that it's really just embarrassing to listen to.

It's amazing how deluded some people are.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Suggestions for accomodation in Jackson Hole Janet North American Ski Resorts 3 February 22nd 04 06:11 PM
Jackson Hole Switters Snowboarding 3 December 2nd 03 12:46 PM
Jackson Hole WY 2004 Ski rentals and snowmobiling? Spider North American Ski Resorts 1 November 20th 03 12:27 AM
Jackson Hole WY 2004 Ski rentals and snowmobiling? Spider Alpine Skiing 0 November 17th 03 05:30 PM
Jackson Hole Helen Montfort North American Ski Resorts 3 October 28th 03 04:12 PM