Remember why people really laughed...

Old February 11th 05, 10:54 PM
Alan Baker

Default Remember why people really laughed...

http://www3.telus.net/bakermedia/dv9812.mov

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old February 12th 05, 03:29 AM
ant

"Alan Baker" wrote in

http://www3.telus.net/bakermedia/dv9812.mov

Where did that terrible music come from and why is it there?

ant

Old February 13th 05, 03:33 PM
Jeff

Alan Baker wrote:
http://www3.telus.net/bakermedia/dv9812.mov

This ties in nicely with the "Skid, slip, and carved turn" discussion
without the carved part. It also ties nicely with the 66 degree hill
discussion without the 66 degree hill. What was the name of that trail
- the powder puff?

Jeff
Old February 14th 05, 02:00 AM
ant

"Jeff" wrote in message
Alan Baker wrote:
http://www3.telus.net/bakermedia/dv9812.mov

This ties in nicely with the "Skid, slip, and carved turn" discussion
without the carved part. It also ties nicely with the 66 degree hill
discussion without the 66 degree hill. What was the name of that trail
- the powder puff?

I think it's called "Easiest Way Down".

ant

Old February 14th 05, 12:03 PM
Harry Weiner

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:45:23 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
wrote this crap:

Looks more like Bob Thompson to me.
Assholepax, Thompson, and this freak. RSA at its finest, making up lies,
repeating their own lies, threatening violence....but none of them ever
having the balls to spew their **** in person.

I've never heard of either of them threatening violence, while you
always do. Why don't you do us a favor and stick a gun barrel in your
mouth.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old February 14th 05, 05:10 PM
Dave Stallard

ant wrote:
"Dave Stallard" wrote in message

ant wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in

http://www3.telus.net/bakermedia/dv9812.mov

Where did that terrible music come from and why is it there?

I don't think it's so bad. And as a soundtrack to Scott Abraham it's
hilarious!

The singer is Anita Baker, right?

jeepers, and you lot got up me for liking 2 kansas songs! That video music
is far, far worse. Something should be done.

All I know, Ant, is that this video proves that Scott is a far better
skier than you.

Dave
Old February 14th 05, 06:41 PM
Jim Strohm

Alan Baker wrote:
http://www3.telus.net/bakermedia/dv9812.mov

Four-ton snow-thrower.

How can somebody be so far back in the back seat and still sling so much
snow off the tails of their skis?

Skids worse than three snowboarders.

PLEASE keep him from skidding and side-slipping the steeps or the moguls.

Oh wait, I know that was Deer Valley but the terrain looked like Bambi
and Whitefeather at Taos -- the trails consistently marked "easiest way
down."

One thing's for sure -- when I see people skiing like THAT, coming my
way -- I bail out onto something safe like Zagava or Psycho Path or
Castor/Pollux.

Skiiers like that -- they can make a freight train take a dirt road on a
rainy night -- or a Texan ski down Sir Arnold Lunn to escape!
Old February 14th 05, 07:39 PM
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"AstroPax" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:41:07 -0600, Jim Strohm
wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

http://www3.telus.net/bakermedia/dv9812.mov

Hi Jim.

I agree with your excellent analysis.

In a nutshell, what I see here is an advanced intermediate who is
stuck in a rut.

Six years ago.

So when you claimed it was nine years ago you were lying, right?

LOL